Oregon Babies

Maternity Clothes at Woodburn Outlets

Was thinking about going this weekend but wanted to know if it's worth the trip.  Are there good deals on stylish clothes to be had there?

Re: Maternity Clothes at Woodburn Outlets

• I know they have a motherhood maternity store there..not sure about what kind of deals they have though!
  • I haven't been to the Motherhood Maternity in Woodburn, but they do have one in the Troutdale outlets as well.  I was pretty disappointed with their selection though, they were sold out of pretty much everything in a size small or medium, so the sales really didn't matter for me.   They also didn't seem to be much more reasonably priced than Motherhood Maternity in the Clackamas Town Center mall.  Hope this helps.
  • Loading the player...
  • The only place in the Woodburn outlets that I can think of that sells maternity clothes is Motherhood. But, when I went there I wasn't very impressed with the prices. It wasn't much better than the regular Motherhood store. Hope that helps!
  • Thanks!  You all definitely saved me a trip out there!  I'll look elsewhere.  
  • If you are looking just in general for inexpensive maternity clothes, Ross is fantastic. Pants are $10-$12 and shirts are under $10. Most of my wardrobe was from there because I could go spend $60 and get a ton of stuff. Some people are weird about Ross, but I'm not and I swear you will find some great stuff there. Big Smile
  • I used to shop at Ross all the time!  I never thought to check there...thanks!  We moved further away from a Ross so I switched to Marshalls, but they don't have any maternity clothes.  I'm so excited now...going to a Ross right after I finish my hot cocoa!!!
  • I agree with the MM outlet not having great prices. I just bought a few cute outfits at Kohl's. I have a cc with them and they constantly send me 15% off coupons. 
  • I went to the Ross off of 217, but no luck.  They don't carry maternity clothes.  Which location had them?
  • The Tanasbourne Ross and the Cedar Hills Crossing Ross have maternity. It's near the lingerie stuff (ironically). :)
  • Too funny!  Thank you; I'll try there.  I bought a pair of maternity jeans at Target and they are a godsend, but I need pants I can wear to work.  Leaving mine unbuttoned gives them a funny shape and it is only going to work for so long!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"