Nevada Babies

Where do you get your pictures done?

I need to start planning our christmas family photo. I usually go to photo impressions for everything and that's where we did our family picture last year. They have the same backdrop this year an I wanted to do something different. Any suggestions? Cheap or pricy doesn't matter. I dot min spending money as long a they are quality photos
Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."

Re: Where do you get your pictures done?

• I am an on-location photographer here in Las Vegas, I would love for you to take a look at my work! Here is a link to my website: www.amberbphoto.com

Hope to hear from you soon!  

• i use roaming reflections photography (check facebook). my siggy is her work. love her. she will meet you anywhere and prices are very resonable.?
  • Loading the player...
  • www.peanutphotography.com
  • I use Susan Johnson Photography.  She is WONDERFUL and tries to get the "natural' facial expressions that you love so much.  There is one where she got my husband to say something stupid and I am just looking at him with this "OMG what would I do if you weren't here to make me laugh" look Its my fav!!!

You can find her on FB and she operates out of Nellis AFB

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"