Illinois Babies
Options

Natural birth at Lake Forest?

I'm interested in a low intervention birth, as close to natural as possible.  Can anyone share their experiences or birth stories from Lake Forest?  I'm just wondering how receptive they really are.  Also, does anyone know if they allow you to have a doula?

Thank you!

Married 6/15/2007

J born 4/11/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Natural birth at Lake Forest?

• Options
    I didn't not have a natural child birth and didn't have a doula however I gave birth at LFH. I never felt pressure to use any form of pain management it was definitly totally up to me what interventions be used. GL sorry I couldn't be more help.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a c/s, so I'm not much help.  However, I can say that my experience at LFH was fantastic!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecalex33:
    I had a c/s, so I'm not much help.  However, I can say that my experience at LFH was fantastic!

We have the exact same due date!  Will you be going to Lake Forest again this time?

Married 6/15/2007

J born 4/11/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lol!  I didn't notice that before!  Yes, I'll be at LFH again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wasn't pressured into pain meds (I asked for them!) but they were not open to me moving around during labor.  My water broke before I got to the hospital but I wasn't contracting.  So, they hooked me up to  an IV and a pitocin drip and made me stay in bed on my back. I was really not happy about that.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"