New Jersey Babies
Options

Doctors in New Brunswick Area

Considering two doctors in New Brunswick area (actually, I think practice is in East Brunswick)

Dr. Elizabeth Cherot

Dr. Maureen Cernadas

Any thoughts?

Re: Doctors in New Brunswick Area

• Options
    I lreally like both Dr. Cherot and  Dr. Cernadas.  They were the two main doctors I went to throughout my pregnancy and Dr. Cernadas delivered my twins.  I would recommend either one to go to.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    They are both part of Brunswick Hills in East Brunswick.  I haven't met with Dr Cherot, but the practice will make you visit all of the doctors.  They told me that the doctor on call is the one who delivers your baby.  I hope this helps. 
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you, Julia!  Makes a difference!  I am going to see Dr. Cernadas on 11/23 and I'll be 7 weeks pregnant!  =D  Congrats on your twins!!!

Did you deliver at St. Peter's or Robert Wood?

• Options

They told me the same thing!  I told them I prefer a woman but what can yo u do?  Smile

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK!!! 

• Options

I much prefer Dr.Cherot over Dr. Cernades but, every person has a personal preference. In a practice with 7 doctors, you really need to meet them all before the end of your pregnancy because you get which ever doctor is at the hospital that day. You can check out the website and read about them all. https://brunswickhillsobgyn.com/staff/doctors/

My understanding the different doctors that delivery at St. Peter's in New Brunswick are Dr. Biem and Dr. Karanikolas are the male doctors. Dr. Cernades, Dr. Cherot, Dr. Salley, Dr. Johnson, and Dr. Fisher are the female doctors so you odds are pretty good.

I had my daughter in September of 2009 and Dr. Fisher happened to be there and did an amazing job.  

Best of luck! 

Scott and Sarah-October 22,2005 Parents to Kaelyn-September 7, 2009 Baby #2 is due-May 29, 2012
  • Options
    imagecreyes216:

Thank you, Julia!  Makes a difference!  I am going to see Dr. Cernadas on 11/23 and I'll be 7 weeks pregnant!  =D  Congrats on your twins!!!

Did you deliver at St. Peter's or Robert Wood?

I delivered at St. Peters from what I heard I don't think anyone delivers at Robert Wood anymore.  Also, they have you see any doctor but if you have an easy schedule it's easier for you to see the same doctor all the time.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm hoping I get Dr. Fisher when my time comes. Does anyone not like any of the doctors? Just curious. I just started going to them in October and 2 weeks later...BFP.

imagesarah1179:

I much prefer Dr.Cherot over Dr. Cernades but, every person has a personal preference. In a practice with 7 doctors, you really need to meet them all before the end of your pregnancy because you get which ever doctor is at the hospital that day. You can check out the website and read about them all. https://brunswickhillsobgyn.com/staff/doctors/

My understanding the different doctors that delivery at St. Peter's in New Brunswick are Dr. Biem and Dr. Karanikolas are the male doctors. Dr. Cernades, Dr. Cherot, Dr. Salley, Dr. Johnson, and Dr. Fisher are the female doctors so you odds are pretty good.

I had my daughter in September of 2009 and Dr. Fisher happened to be there and did an amazing job.  

Best of luck! 

• Options
    Those doctors are in the same practice.  Never saw Dr Cherot but Dr Cernadas was wonderful when she had to tell me I was miscarrying.  If you are pregnant and want to deliver with them, you won't have a choice about who is at your delivery.  It's whoever is on call so you are best off meeting all of them.
    R & R: est 2003 LOs: 4/2005, 10/2007, 2/2011 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I liked all of them except for Dr. Beim- guess who was on call and delivered my first! I was not happy with my experience with him and switched practices for my second pregnancy.
    Baby #3
    BabyFetus Ticker>
  • Options

Cherot was our  favorite,  although we did like  meeting with the  midwives  for  routine  visits.  Never had  any  problem  with  any  of  the  doctors. Dr. Beim actually  authorized me  getting out of  work  a  week  early,  whereas  Cherot was like  ummm-  no.

Because I  was being induced, I  got to  choose  when I  would  be  going in.  One  of the  factors was what  doctor would  be  on  call. Of  course  Cherot wasn't on  that week, so  I  went  with Dr. K.  Loved  him.  I  knew  I  wasn't  pushing well-  I was  just too tired, but  he didn't seem  annoyed  at  all. It's  not  like i'm  his  only patient,  but  he  made  me  feel  that  way.  Afterwards  he  came  over  to me and  told  me  I  did  a  great  job.  It was very sweet of him, especially  since  everyone  was busy with the  little  guy already.  Johnson  was  on  call the  following day (  don't  know  if  she  does  weekends there only) but  she  did  a  great  job on  DS  circ. 

I  highly  recommend  meeting  with all the  docs, so  you  get  a  feel  for  them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"