Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Re: Off the charts baby...

• Win. Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My uterus just passed out from pure terror.
  • imagepleasebeonsale:
    My uterus just passed out from pure terror.

Talk about stretch marks, huh?!

• imagemiaomi:

imagepleasebeonsale:

OMG, I didn't even think about that. 

I think I just felt my stomach get bigger. Yep, monster baby, right here. It's going to be tonight's nightmare. 

• imagepleasebeonsale:
    imagemiaomi:

imagepleasebeonsale:

I think I just felt my stomach get bigger. Yep, monster baby, right here. It's going to be tonight's nightmare. 

It's going to EEEAAAATTTT you!

• imagemiaomi:
    imagepleasebeonsale:
    imagemiaomi:

imagepleasebeonsale:

It's going to EEEAAAATTTT you!

LOL. I have a bicornuate ut, it would have to eat me to make room for itself. Tongue Tied 

• How did you find a photo of newborn Jack???

Stick out tongue

• lol that's hilarious!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Dude, why you makin' fun of my boy? 

And honestly, that's not that far from the truth....bringing back a retro of STILL the biggest newborn I've ever seen on TB.  Someone come break my record for ginormous birth weight!

Here's an 11 pound, 10 ounce newborn, ladies....

Samuel Gregory-born 2/28/08 at 35w,5d due to severe pre-e and HELLP. 6lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches. Elijah Robert-born 11/23/09 at 38w,5d. 11 pounds, 10 ounces, 21.5 inches. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers <a href="http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/carlyn_mcclelland/Facebook/Cover Photos/?action=view
  • imageMSUMamaof2:

Dude, why you makin' fun of my boy? 

And honestly, that's not that far from the truth....bringing back a retro of STILL the biggest newborn I've ever seen on TB.  Someone come break my record for ginormous birth weight!

Not gonna lie... I thought of Eli & his teeeeeeeeny newborn cap when I opened this post!!!

• imageMSUMamaof2:

Dude, why you makin' fun of my boy? 

He was EARLY and almost 12lbs?! Hats off, mamma. That's impressive.
  • Oh, did I mention that this picture was taken right before they ran to the nursery to grab size 1 diaps because he pissed clear out of the newborn ones?  LOL! 

I love that kid.  

True story, or true confessions.....my husband's reaction to how big he was:

"WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!  :::leans down laughing::: Honey, he's big, REAL big.  His nuts are HUGE!"

Samuel Gregory-born 2/28/08 at 35w,5d due to severe pre-e and HELLP. 6lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches. Elijah Robert-born 11/23/09 at 38w,5d. 11 pounds, 10 ounces, 21.5 inches. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers <a href="http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/carlyn_mcclelland/Facebook/Cover Photos/?action=view
  • i had a big baby (not as big as PP) but born big and still big. lol. i think your post is funny!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"