Rhode Island Babies
Options

Morning sickness

Does anyone else wake up feeling hungover? I've been drinking plenty of water and milk, limiting my sugar intake and oviously zero alcohol. But every morning I wake up feeling like I've been on a three day bender and my commute to work is becoming unbearable. 

Advice or tips for beating the early morning-morning sickness?

Thanks in advance, friends! 

Re: Morning sickness

• Options

I felt what i can best describe as car sick just about every day for the first couple months but never actually got sick.  Try lots of water, sleep as much as you can, and eat frequent small snacks or meals.  Oh and hard candies - just something to suck on.  I know some people recommend Preggo Pops (you can get tehm at babies r us, online  and some other maternity stores) but i never tried them.  hope that helps! 

Also - not to discourage you from posting on the RI board but its pretty lame!  you'll get a lot more advice and responses if you post on your birth month board (April?) or the first trimester board.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

hi,

i felt absolutely awful for about 2-3 weeks, and not just in the morning! i got great relief with sea-bands.(you can get them at cvs)  you wear them on your wrists and they hit a certain pressure point to relieve the nausea,  they really worked for me. (not so stylish though!) also i found that i have to eat in the morning, even just toast, before i leave the house, i find that i get even more nauseous if i get too hungry.  i am in my tenth week and feeling much better! there is hope!  good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was sick for the first 14 and a half weeks and felt like it was never going to end! My midwife put me on Reglan...but it didn't work for me! I agree with staying hydrated, eating small frequent meals and I did use Preggie Pops from Motherhood Maternity and found that they helped a little. GL!

~erin~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"