Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Resale Maternity Clothes

Does anyone know of a good place to get used maternity clothes in the Mid-Cities area (Keller, NRH, Bedford, Southlake)?  Any recommendations would be appreciated!  TIA!

Re: Resale Maternity Clothes

• I don't know anything specific to that area, but I bought stuff from the "Kid to Kid" chain of stores so don't rule out checking into baby resale places.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't think Once Upon a Child has maternity clothes, but I second Kid to Kid!  I've been to several of them and have found some great deals on maternity clothes!  (I've been to the one in Watauga, Lake Worth, and Fort Worth as well as some of them in the Plano area).  Also, sometimes if you catch the sales, Kohl's prices are even better than resale...I picked up quite a few tops for like $3 each there on clearance.  Good luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Kid to Kid definitely has maternity clothes.  I have been to other kids resale shops, including Once Upon a Child, Finders Keepers, Lil Hangups, etc and none of them had any.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you everyone for your responses!  I am going to have to check out Kid to Kid!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"