Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Let's all fight! GTKYFB

124»

Re: Let's all fight! GTKYFB

• imageTSD:

imageEchowysp:

I clarified that I understood the part about health benefits of the flesh.  I was talking about the ooh-gross factor.  How is it any more gross to eat the rest of the animal?

And for the record, I'm not "one of those kinds" of vegetarians.  I don't care if people do it or not and cook meat routinely for the family.  But I always sort of chuckle when meat-eaters find it ok to eat a chunk of muscle, but gag at the thought of eating a hoof or skin.

Well, when something calls itself chicken, I'm only eating it if it's really the healthiest part.  I'm not going to say I'm eating "chicken" as something nutritional then eat ass and feet.  When I feed my son chicken- I give him white meat with no skin, not dark, because it's healthier- I'm not going to give him ass & feet and call it a healthy meal because "someone" calls it chicken.

I love this sentence.

Um, yeah. The Bump be too crazy for pics of my kid.
  • imageTSD:

imageEchowysp:

I clarified that I understood the part about health benefits of the flesh.  I was talking about the ooh-gross factor.  How is it any more gross to eat the rest of the animal?

And for the record, I'm not "one of those kinds" of vegetarians.  I don't care if people do it or not and cook meat routinely for the family.  But I always sort of chuckle when meat-eaters find it ok to eat a chunk of muscle, but gag at the thought of eating a hoof or skin.

Well, when something calls itself chicken, I'm only eating it if it's really the healthiest part.  I'm not going to say I'm eating "chicken" as something nutritional then eat ass and feet.  When I feed my son chicken- I give him white meat with no skin, not dark, because it's healthier- I'm not going to give him ass & feet and call it a healthy meal because "someone" calls it chicken.

I love this sentence.

Even as a proud ass and feet eater.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTSD:

imageEchowysp:

I love this sentence.

Even
  • imageTSD:

imageEchowysp:

I love this sentence.

Even as a proud
  • imageTSD:

imageEchowysp:

I love this sentence.

Even as a proud ass and
  • imageTSD:

imageEchowysp:

I love this sentence.

Even as a proud ass and feet
  • imageEchowysp:
    imageTSD:

imageEchowysp:

Sure, but most people don't really think that fast food chicken nuggets is really healthy, right?  

Again, I'm not suggesting you do give him ass and feet. Just point out what makes this vegetarian giggle.

Actually, I assume (unfortunately) they do think fast food chicken nuggets are really healthy or they wouldn't be so popular.  Some kids are fed that a few times a week without the bat of an eye.  Why would people be giving them so often if they thought they were bad?  I mean, no one wants to think they're feeding their kid sh*t, right?  I think it's called blissful ignorance. If it's called chicken...it must be healthy....

I think it's somewhere between thinking it's health food (just because someone feeds it to their kids doesn't mean they actually think it's healthy) and people realizing it's ground up chicken parts.  

But again, that wasn't my point.  Never mind..lol.

I understood your point :)

• imageladysingstheblues:
    imageEchowysp:
    imageTSD:

imageEchowysp:

Sure, but most people don't really think that fast food chicken nuggets is really healthy, right?  

Again, I'm not suggesting you do give him ass and feet. Just point out what makes this vegetarian giggle.

Actually, I assume (unfortunately) they do think fast food chicken nuggets are really healthy or they wouldn't be so popular.  Some kids are fed that a few times a week without the bat of an eye.  Why would people be giving them so often if they thought they were bad?  I mean, no one wants to think they're feeding their kid sh*t, right?  I think it's called blissful ignorance. If it's called chicken...it must be healthy....

I think it's somewhere between thinking it's health food (just because someone feeds it to their kids doesn't mean they actually think it's healthy) and people realizing it's ground up chicken parts.  

But again, that wasn't my point.  Never mind..lol.

I understood your point :)

Yeah, but you don't believe my ghost story.  Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"