Florida Babies
Options

Brandon/Tampa Pediatrician recommendations

grrr...all these bump errors are driving me CRAZY, hopefully people will be able to even reply to this post! 

DH & I are adopting so we won't have the pregnancy stage to find a pediatrician or have an OB recommend, can you recommend yours in the Brandon or Tampa area?

TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Brandon/Tampa Pediatrician recommendations

• Options

Congrats!  we use Nadal Pediatrics in Brandon for both of our children and have no complaints they have two offices one on bloomingdale and another on Victoria. We see either doctor nadal or one of the nurse practitioners named Janet who is awesome

• Options

We are using Dr. Gerald Hough at Pediatric Health Care Alliance in Brandon. He's really great, the office is really nice and so is nurse staff. Dr. Hough takes the time to explain things to you (being a first time Mom, it was really helpful!) and treats you like a person, not just an appointment. He also has a good sense of humor.

Here's a link : https://www.pedialliance.com/index.cfm?action=physicians&drill=detail&uid=0&phys=33&county=1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Bentley James born 08/06/10 at 3:17pm 9 lbs 20 inches
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We see Dr, Becky Pruitt at Premiere Care Pediatrics in Lithia. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!! And she is super easy to get into. A must for me.
  • Options
    I also highly recommend Premiere Care Pediatrics in Lithia. Both Dr. Pruitt and Dr. Minick are awesome doctors! LOVE them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"