Infertility

Hey guys

I have no idea where the last 2 days went. DH stayed home with me today as well, but is headed back to work in the morning:< My mom came up and brought my dog since I am home for the week. He can keep me company.

My D&C went, wow hate to say good, but I guess good. I am in no pain, just have gas pressure, but feeling better today. It was at 8:30 and we were home by 10:30. Last time I layed there for hours, but they bug you like every 20 minutes. I don't even remember them putting me to sleep, just being on the table and bam back in a room with screaming babies. Yes, screaming babies. Luckily the nurse moved me to an actual room with a door. They gave me some pain meds, but I only took one yesterday and then slept all day.
That's all we have done today is sleep. We did go and take a walk, it was such a nice day. I am not really even bleeding. Last time I did for weeks, hopefully it stays away.

They did get the entire sack for testing. He told DH that depending on results we may not need to be tested. The RE is supposed to call when results are in. He did call and check in last night.

I feel like this has all been a dream. Doing IVF was so surreal to me. Something that took us 3 years to finally do and it went so fast and I was so shocked it worked and then it was over so fast. I feel like I haven't even woken up yet:<

I hate IF! I hate being so sad. I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and all the thoughts and prayers. If I had to be stuck somewhere in this hell at least I have you guys. I hate that any of us are here:<

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
TTC since 2007
6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Hey guys

• I hate this for you so much. I'm glad you are recovering ok & I'm sending T & P's your way. Huge giant (((((( hugs)))))
  • ((HUGS))

i'm so sorry cutie.  it just sucks

i'm here whenever you need me

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so, so sorry for you loss.  IF sucks and it is totally not fair.  I'm so sorry that you have to go through this.  You and your DH are in my thoughts and prayers.  ((((Huge, huge hugs to you))))
    After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
    Born 7/30/13
  • ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so so sorry. I'm glad the proceedure went as well as it could, and you were able to rest. ((Hugs)).
  • aww I just feel so bad for you, sweetie. I'm so terribly sorry that you have to go through this. It is nothing but just SO unfair. 

You will be in my thoughts and prayers during this healing process.

Big, huge ((HUGS)) 

• So sorry for all you have been going thru. Glad you aren't in too much discomfort. (((hugs)))

SAIF/PAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC #1 May 2008
    6 Rounds Clomid, 1 Round Femera-BFN
    4 IUIs (1 Clomid, 1 Femara, 2 injectables)-BFN
    February 2010-Laparoscopy
    4 months of Lupron
    August 2010-IUI #5-BFN
    October 2010-IUI #6-BFN
    IVF #1 November 2010-BFN
    IVF #2 March 2011-BFN
  • I just want to give you a big virtual hug. I am so sorry that you have to go through this.
  • Nobody should have to go through what you and your DH are going through.  So sorry sweetie.
    Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
    Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
    2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
    4 failed IUIs in 2010
    IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
    Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
    Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!
  • I'm sorry sweetie.  I am sending you (((hugs))) and you will be in my T&P. 
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been thinking about you.  I'm glad to hear that the D&C went as well as can be expected, and I hope that the bleeding stays away.  I hope that the testing will answer some questions for you.  I am looking forward to the day when you have a baby in your arms.
  • ((Hugs)) sweetie. I am so incredibly sorry. We are all here for you.
  • ((hugs))
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • I'm so, so, sorry.  I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better.  {{big hugs}}
  • (((huge hugs)))  I'm so very sorry that you're going through this. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • So sad for your loss. I'm glad you are recovering well and surrounded by those who love you most. Take care of yourself! HUGS
    Married '02, TTC May '05

Dx -Ute cancer, DOR from cancer treatments, and embryo quality issues. NOV 2010 CANCER FREE
    2005-2011= 3 Rounds of Clomid, 5 IUI's, 3 IVF's- ALL BFN's
    After 7yrs TTC, 5yrs of ute cancer, and 11 failed IF treatments, we got a surprise BFP! So thankful!

Gemma Grace born 09/30/12

Phillipians 4:6,7

• I just can't tell you how sorry I am. This is incredibly sad and unfair, and I'm angry and sad for you.' Big (((hugs))) please take care of yourself and don't hesitate to just vent here when you need to. We're all here to support you.
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this.  It's so unfair, and I hate it for you.  Huge ((((((((HUGS)))))))))
    Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • I am so sorry for you. IF is painful, unfair, and cruel. I hope that you find the strength to pick your head up and keep going.
  • I'm truly sorry you had to go through all of this, but I'm happy to hear all went well and you are healing ok. I've been thinking about you.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so so sorry.  
  • So nice to hear from you.  I can't imagine what you are going through, but you do sound better.  We are here for you and yes, IF does suck!!

(((super big hugs))) 

• i'm so sorry for your loss. rest up, i hope you feel back to yourself soon. ((HUGS))
  • ((HUGE HUGS))  I am so sorry you are going through this. 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• I'm so sorry about your loss and for everything you're going through. 
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • hey there i'm new around here.. your post made me cry but just wanted to say i'm glad you are doing well and your post was very inspiring to read your viewpoint. wishing you well
    The key to life is to enjoy the journey IUI#1 & #3=BFN (2010) IUI #2=c/p (2010) IUI#4-BFP,but ruled ectopic(2011) IUI#5: Feb 2012 (clomid, bravelle & ovidrel)
  • I'm so so sorry :(  You must just be crushed.  Big healing hugs.
  • (((HUGS)))

I'm sorry you had to go through this, but very glad to hear you seem to be making a speedy recovery. Take care, and all the best.

I've probably been on The Bump longer than you have.

After 31 cycles, baby boy K (IUI) born 11/03/11

BFP (Femara) - 08/09/13 m/c around 6 weeks. xoxox Baby April

Rainbow baby girl E (Femara) born 11/16/16
  • I am SO very sorry for what you have had to go through. It is so unfair! Sending some extra prayers your way & hoping you have a speedy recovery. ((HUGS))

• *Hugs*

I hate that you are going through this.

Lots of hugs and T&P for you and your husband 

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • I am so sorry!
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • ...hugs... I'm so sorry for your loss.  T&P for a speedy recovery.  I hope a miracle heads your way very soon.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am so,so sorry! T&P to you!!
    Natural BFP on 3/08
    C/P- at 6 weeks
    5 IUI's= BFN
    Dx: Endo stage 1 : evevated FSH (11.3)
    IVF#1: 3dt 2 8 cell, grade 1 embyos :bfn

*(P)SAIFW*

~A lotus springs from mud~ Chinese proverb
  • Oh hun (((hugs))) I'm so sorry. I hate this for you.
    Stacy
    PCOS, RPL, & Anti Cardiolipin Antibody
  • ((huge hugs)) I am so sorry again for your loss.
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • I'm  relieved to hear that physically you are doing well; I've been worried about you. I'll be thinking about you.
  • I am glad that you are resting and my heart aches that you have to go thru this. We are all here for you and it is good to hear from you.

::hugs::

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• I'm glad it went ok. Huuuuuge ginormous ((hugs)) to you. Hopefully the bleeding just stays away.

DX: Severe MFI 
    IVF # 1 ~ Antagonist ~ ER 1/27/11~ ET 1/30/11 ~ + HPT 7dp3dt 
    DD born med-free on 10/24/11 
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    IVF # 2 ~Antagonist ~ ER 6/5/13 ~ ET 6/10/13 ~ + HPT 4dp5dt 
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• ((HUGS))  I am so, so sorry that you had to go through this.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"