Maryland Babies

Pediatricians in Howard County

Hey all! I will soon be needing a pediatrician in the ellicott city/columbia area (In about 5 months) and would love your input good or bad, as to pediatricians that you LOVE or may not have had the best luck with. THanks so much!

Heather 

Re: Pediatricians in Howard County

• Well, we haven't seen this group yet but, they came VERY highly recommended to us from our daycare. We're using Dr. Klebanow (sp) and associates. They are right off of Columbia 100 Pkwy.
  • We decided on Dr Ruth Agwuna in Ellicott City. A friend of mine recommended her, and after interviewing her we thought she was awesome. She's such a nice lady.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • dr lancaster in ellicott city, I went through 3 pediatricians to find her and now I drive over 30 minutes to see her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We see Lesley Berger with Ellicott City Pediatric Associates.  There are 5 docs in their practice and they have evening and weekend hours. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We met with Dr. Ambush, in Clarksville, after someone on this board highly recommended him. He is a solo practitioner -- which is what we were looking for -- and his wife is a nurse and works with him. We really liked them and have decided to go with him.

image image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"