North Carolina Babies

Photographers in Raleigh area?

I'm seeking recommendations for a photographer in the Raleigh area to do pictures of DS. Ideally, I'm looking for someone with an artistic touch that is affordable and gives you have the images on CD with rights to reproduce. I was looking at Nicole Faby's site last night and was very impressed with her work. Has anyone used her or have other suggestions? TIA!

Re: Photographers in Raleigh area?

• Christy Johnson is very very nice.  I met with her about something not related to photography at all so I am not sure about her prices or packages, but she is really great with kids and such a nice person in general.  If you like Nicole Faby I would think you would like Christy even better but their styles are not the same. 

Lina Jarmond has done some stuff for a friend of mine (and dbertagni also) and she is really good, but I think very pricy if you are looking to get a disk.  Someone to check out anyway :)

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Lina Jarmond did Jocelyn's cake smash and OMG they are amazing, we get compliments on them all of the time. Here is a link to our 1 year photos.

The down side is they are really pricey, but for her 1st bday I couldn't have been happier. I know that Jenhum has started doing some sessions and her photos are awesome, we are getting some xmas ones done by her. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedbertagni:

I know that Jenhum has started doing some sessions and her photos are awesome, we are getting some xmas ones done by her. 

So jealous!!!!  I wish I was closer!!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kate from Little Light Photography is great.  She'll do mini-sessions to help save you some money. 

I love Katie Hamister, but she's not cheap at all.

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Elizabeth Burgess is incredible. . .we have a session tomorrow with her tomorrow for DS . . .(we partially chose her for our wedding about 3 years ago because her pictures of children and babies were so amazing) She is truly gifted and our wedding pictures were beyond anything I could've dreamed! If you've got a week or two to decide I'd be happy share the photos of tomorrow's sessions

• My wedding photographers are amazing.  They mostly do babies and families, just getting into the wedding market.  I'm not sure what their packages are other than for weddings.  go take a look at their site!  www.jordanandmindy.com

• I would TOTALLY recommend Leigh Ann Parish Photography- her stuff is amazing! She's based in Louisburg, but will definitely go anywhere around Raleigh. She did my brother-in-law's wedding, and I will absolutely be using her for my pregnancy photos (and of course for baby photos as well!).

www.leighannparrishphotography.com

• My friend is a photographer and is AMAZING! She took our maternity/newborn pics and I was very pleased. We are getting Addison's Christmas pics done Friday. She is very talented and captures photos you will cherish forever. Her  website is www.megapixie.com

HTH!

My St. Patrick's day baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"