Detroit Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendation

Hi ladies,

Can you recommend your pediatrician office?  I'm in Troy.

Anyone go to https://birminghampediatrics.com or https://childhealthassociatespc.com , i've heard about both of these.

I think i would prefer to go to the same doctor vs seeing different doctors. 

thank you!

imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
Birthday

Re: Pediatrician recommendation

• Options

When I was in the hospital in August, I was asking the nurse's and nurse's aids for recommendations, and one of the nurse's aids highly recommended Dr. Maureen Kelly at Bloomfield Peds, at Sq Lake & Woodward.  I want a ped a little closer to home and day care, so I didn't end up pursuing this  lead, but this gal raved and raved about Dr. Kelly.  248-451-0600

We are going with Merrillwood Peds  (Dr. Wisniewski) on Woodward in R.O. which also came highly recommended, by a coworker.  248-543-1545

• Options

We see Amy Youn at Mali and Mali. They are right across the street from Beaumont. She is FANTASTIC. Totally love all the Dr.'s at the practice. 

I have also heard really good things about Dr. Kelly.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A big thumbs up for Mali & Mali Pediatrics across from Troy Beaumont. We generally see Dr. Zoy or Dr. Vik.

• Options
    We go to Birmingham Pediatrics and love it!! Dr. Molly is the best and the office atmosphere is great.  There have been many rave reviews of Dr. Molly and her staff on here in the past. 
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies, Mali & Mali is too far from me, I'm on the Southwest side of Troy closer to Royal Oak but i'll try the rest of the ones recommended.
    imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
  • Options

My son goes to Child Health  Associates and am very pleased with the docs and staff.

• Options

Levinson in Bingham Farms & West Bloomfield is awesome.  My BFF goes to Dr Molly at B'ham Pedi & loves her.  She doesn't take our health care though. 

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    we too go to Birmingham Peds and love Dr. Molly, Dr. Stacey and NPN Lori no to mention the atmosphere is the best!  And the ability to email questions 24-7!
  • Options

We go to Child Health Associates and I cannot say enough great things about them. They are a larger practice, so there are more doctors. Some people don't like that. They ALWAYS get me right in....same day, no questions asked. I have used the after hours/night line several times and they are very attentive. The nurses (for the nurse line...) are fabulous! I have referred 4 friends to them in the past 2 years and they all love them as well. 

I grew up at this practice. My mom worked there when I was younger. They have been around for YEARS with a great reputation (the doctors of course have changed!)

My favorites in the office are:

Dr. Koval, Dr. Klein, and Dr. Kolin (but truly they are all great!)

My favorite nurse (for the nurses line....) is Martha :):) 

GL!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We also take our son to Birmingham Pediatrics.. usually see Dr Stacey and my sister uses the practice too and sees Dr. Molly.  We both love it!  They answer questions via email which is the best benefit.  Also a very nice office with friendly staff!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is in Livonia, but I would suggest a U of M doctor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"