Rhode Island Babies

Jack and Jill on the Hill daycare in Warwick

Hi Everyone!

This daycare is actually in my executive park, so they would be super convenient for me, but I have never heard anything (good or bad) about them...couldn't find any reviews online either.  Does anyone know anything about this daycare?  I would appreciate any input!  Thanks!

TTC 2006-2009 4 failed IUI's IVF 3/10, 2embies, DS born 11/10!! Frozen cycle 1/12, 2 embies, BFN No more froyos :-( Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jack and Jill on the Hill daycare in Warwick

• never heard of, sorry. It's generally frustrating that there aren't more reviews anywhere... we have the same problem with almost all day cares.
  • my brother and sister inlaw just pulled thier kids from there. I don't think it was a service issue just a price issue. I run a homedaycare and haven't heard anything bad.
  • Loading the player...
  • Try the Children's Workshop! They're great- there are 9 locations throughout RI and 5 in Massachusetts- Each Greenwich, Smithfield and Rumford are probably the cloests to Warwick. Their family owned and operated and put on great activities for the students and parents outside of the usual child care itself.

• My daughter goes there and I love it.  I also have a friend whose son goes there.  They are very laid back, much different from the other daycares we looked at.  I felt some of the other places were putting on a show to get you in there, whereas Jack and Jill is very much "what you see is what you get" kind of place.  My daughter is always doing something crafty, always happy when I get her, and they are very willing to work with you.  Hope this helps!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"