Michigan Babies
Options

Tall Maternity Pants

I am only 11 weeks pregnant and I started looking into maternity clothes. I have one problem, I am 6'2" (all legs) and I usually have a hard time buying normal pants, I wear a 37 inch inseam and about size 10-12. The longest I have found around is 34 inch inseam at Old Navy and Motherhood. So I was wondering what all the other tall mothers have done. The other problem is that I will be pregnant in the winter time so I can't wear capris. Any suggestions??

Re: Tall Maternity Pants

• Options
    Sorry!  I have a 29 inch inseam so I was always hemming everything.  Have you tried pea in the pod, ann taylor, gap.  The best buys for maternity clothes was online.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Gap makes the longest I've found :( I am 5'10.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not as tall as you but I always have the same problem, pregnant or not.  I ordered pants from the following online sites:  Target, Old Navy, and Gap (my favorite).  I have also seen that Motherhood Maternity/Destination Maternity has a few long pants as well.  Because it's hard to really know what the pants will look like and how they will fit I ordered numerous pairs then returned the ones I did not keep.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"