3rd Trimester
Options

holy sh*t, it's November

I seriously can't believe it's November and that I'm due this month.

Anyone else in denial?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: holy sh*t, it's November

• Options
    DD turns 2 in less than a week, AND I'm due this month.  Totally can't believe it!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm in total denial. Tongue Tied
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Me. me. me. me.

I am so in denial.  It still seems really surreal that LO is going to be my son and be out in the next 2 weeks... people keep asking if I am excited, and I am.. but scared shartless too.

Maybe because they follow that question up with how hard the first few weeks are and how much my life is going to change. 

Really tired of "your life is going to change" btw. No kidding?

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Options
    <~ In complete and utter denial.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagesylwill:

imageMrs.Johns:
    Me too

I can't believe I have 8 days left

I think my gigantic fear of breastfeeding is also helping me with said denial. Yes, I am excited to meet her but I am really dreading breastfeeding (which I am going to do even though I don't want to). As weird as that is, it makes it easier for me to "wait" until she is ready to come out...... because the longer she is in there the longer I can put off the sucking on the boob every 2 hours. 

• Options

image~Flossie~:
    I'm in total denial. Tongue Tied

That face is EXACTLY how I feel...

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageMrs.Johns:
    imagesylwill:

imageMrs.Johns:
    Me too

I think my gigantic fear of breastfeeding is also helping me with said denial. Yes, I am excited to meet her but I am really dreading breastfeeding (which I am going to do even though I don't want to). As weird as that is, it makes it easier for me to "wait" until she is ready to come out...... because the longer she is in there the longer I can put off the sucking on the boob every 2 hours. 

Yep.  All of this.  And also what MJ said... people who keep saying how my life is going to change are scaring the bejesus out of me...

• Options

sorry duplicate post!

• Options

i'm not due until Dec.

whew.

• Options
    Talk about denial, I swore I was giving birth to a lizard...no way I could give birth to a child.  lol
  • Options
    I am scared but very ready to meet this baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Lily will be 5 months in 2 1/2 weeks.

W.

T.

F.

Betsy will be five months in 2 DAYS!!  How is that possible??

• Options

It's November?

Nuh uh, no way, can't be. Nope. I refuse to believe that jargon. It's still July and I'm only in second tri. Right? Right!?

Crap.

• Options
    imagesylwill:
    imageMrs.Johns:
    imagesylwill:

imageMrs.Johns:
    Me too

Have you talked of this fear here before? I am just wondering if I missed a post about why you are afraid?

I think I have said I am dreading it before. I guess it's not a fear it's more just serious dreading. I am just very modest and it's going to be really hard for me to deal with someone sucking on my boob-never mind every 2 hours and in front of people. I know it's my kid and I probably won't even care after a little while. It just freaks me out. Hopefully, it won't be as horrible as I am imagining it to be because I am planning to stick it out for the full year if I can.

• Options
    imagemrsf123:
    imageMrs.Johns:
    imagesylwill:

imageMrs.Johns:
    Me too

Yep.  All of this.  And also what MJ said... people who keep saying how my life is going to change are scaring the bejesus out of me...

WHy does my mother think it's necessary to say this every.single.day. I am going to punch her if she says it to my face!

Only 14 days until my c-section...I think I'll be in the hospital later this week.  I still cannot fathom there being a CHILD in my body!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options
    imageMrs.Johns:

I feel the same way... nervous about juggling BF and aftercare for myself and sleeping at all instead of being wide awake listening to him breathe.

My doc keeps saying he'll induce if I want him to if things are favorable and I keep pushing it off. 

Maybe it's because I had a easy pregnancy and still feel good... probably better than I will for the first 2 weeks he's here. 

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Options
    imagesylwill:

Ahhh, that makes sense. I have no modesty, I am going to pull out my boob wherever my baby gets hungry. Now, I will use a coverup for other people's sake.

Have you thought of atending a Le Leche League meeting or something like that? I've heard they can be militant but I've also heard they can be helpful.

I have been reading a lot about breastfeeding (a lot) so I am going to give it a go on my own. I was thinking of saving any sort of meeting for if I find myself really struggling with it. I tend to blow things up in my mind way worse than they will ever be in real life... which I guess is an interesting coping mechanism! :)

• Options
    imagesylwill:

Ahhh, that makes sense. I have no modesty, I am going to pull out my boob wherever my baby gets hungry. Now, I will use a coverup for other people's sake.

I see it as "momma's got her boobs out- visiting time is over"

imageMrs.Johns:
    I have been reading a lot about breastfeeding (a lot) so I am going to give it a go on my own. I was thinking of saving any sort of meeting for if I find myself really struggling with it. I tend to blow things up in my mind way worse than they will ever be in real life... which I guess is an interesting coping mechanism! :)

What is a good book for that? i have read a bit in a bunch of books, but not one good book about it.

My ped has a LC on staff. Thank God. 

And your bolded statement? So me. You and I need to exchange email addresses to get through the first 2 weeks. 

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Options
    imageMJLab78:
    imagesylwill:

I see it as "momma's got her boobs out- visiting time is over"

imageMrs.Johns:

What is a good book for that? i have read a bit in a bunch of books, but not one good book about it.

My ped has a LC on staff. Thank God. 

And your bolded statement? So me. You and I need to exchange email addresses to get through the first 2 weeks. 

I like this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Nursing-Mothers-Companion-Revised/dp/155832304X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1288708686&sr=8-2

• Options
    Not in denial, just shocked that time went by so damn fast! LOL
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imaget.bird:

i'm not due until Dec.

whew.

Me too, T.bird, but I have a weird feeling that he's going to come between Thanksgiving and his due date(12/2, exactly a week after Thanksgiving), so I'm a little nervous myself...I actually think my nesting phase started Saturday morning @ 2 am & I've been going since so far! Eeeek!!!

• Options

I'm not due until January, but it being November is freaking me out.  We have so much going on over the next few weeks and then it's Thanksgiving (which we're hosting) and then we'll have Christmas parties (two of which we're hosting) that it'll be January before I know it.  I feel like I need to make a list or something.  STAT.

Good luck to all the moms due this month!

• Options

imagehermione76:
    I am scared but very ready to meet this baby! 

We are due the same day!! :)

• Options
    I can't believe it either. Hopefully mine remains a December baby but you never know
    Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagethejohnsons09:
    Not in denial, just shocked that time went by so damn fast! LOL

Amen, although I still technically have "six weeks".  This little LO is making nervous that I might have a little turkey bird instead of snow angel.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I still haven't come to grips with the fact that I'm pregnant.. the idea I'm going to "pop" early next month scares the bejesus out of me! I remember telling my DH thank the lord its only October 1st just yesterday.. and now November! If I wake up tomorrow and its December I might faint! Lol, tho I must say I'm excited to pee less.... Tongue Tied
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"