Stay at Home Moms

do you sleep in makeup?

That's it.  That's my question.  Do you wear makeup when you sleep?

Re: do you sleep in makeup?

• Nope.  Unless we went out somewhere and crash at someone's house.  Then it's usually because I don't have makeup remover and my moisturizer with.
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Half the time.  I know, bad me!  I used to console myself with the fact that it was mineral make-up, the kind you *could* sleep in.  Yeah....now I have something else.  Can't use that excuse anymore!
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • No no never ever never. In fact, my college roomate in the dorm used to come home drunk and get in bed and I would go get my toner and take her makeup off. She'd be so thankful in a drunk way and I knew she'd regret it if she slept with make up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • just checking

I don't either.  Heck, I barely wear makeup.
  • imagesusanmosley:

I don't either.  Heck, I barely wear makeup.

this.

• Not since college. lol-

I always take it off with Clinque make up remover. easiest and fastest way for me.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Not since the days when I crawled in at 4:00 am and just taking off my clothes seemed like too much of an effort. Even back then, not usually. Sleeping in mascara makes my eyes gum shut.
  • No.
    J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • Never ever. I came home one night in the day and sat on the floor and took it off because I couldn't stand!
    Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Most of the time if I wear it I do.  I have gotten better at washing my face before bed than I used to be.  I'm not sure what happened to me because I used to take it of every night when I was younger?!
  • Nope.  I am a devout Proactiv user, and if I miss one day my skin starts to freak out. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Makeup?  What's that?

I hardly ever wear any and if I do its typically just mascara.  I usually wash my face before bed, but if I don't its no biggie.

• Usually not. I did last night though. I was just too tired. I thought that if I washed my face and took off my makeup it would wake me up and I just wanted to sleep.
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • No.
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Nope. Never...except the occasional daytime nap. 
  • Never ever ever.  Although, to be honest, I hardly wear any makeup while awake, either.
  • only when i fall asleep on the couch and have to drag myself upstairs at 2am. 
  • imageMrs.Hizzo:
    Not since the days when I crawled in at 4:00 am and just taking off my clothes seemed like too much of an effort. Even back then, not usually. Sleeping in mascara makes my eyes gum shut.

This. My roomate in college used to laugh at me for coming home after a party and STILL going through my bedtime routine of washing my face and brushing my teeth. I HATE sleeping in makeup.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm the odd man out b/c I always sleep in my makeup and wash it off in the shower the next morning.  I'm lucky though I've always had good skin and never really had problems.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagebrownie123:
    I'm the odd man out b/c I always sleep in my makeup and wash it off in the shower the next morning.  I'm lucky though I've always had good skin and never really had problems.

this...sometimes I go through phases where I'm great about taking it off, but not usually.

• imageMrs.Hizzo:
    Not since the days when I crawled in at 4:00 am and just taking off my clothes seemed like too much of an effort. Even back then, not usually. Sleeping in mascara makes my eyes gum shut.

Ha, this!  

I have this awesome gel makeup remover that they recommend leaving in the fridge.  So when you use it, it makes a nice cooling effect that can de-puff your eye area - so helpful I  have been out late

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"