March 2011 Moms

baby showers?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I probably missed it.  When are all of you having your baby showers?  I don't have any idea when mine will be, I'm just curious...

Re: baby showers?

• We're looking at the last weekend in Feb, a little late but I wanna try to wait out the worst of the storms.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jan. 8th :) I can't wait!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My mom and our baby's godmother are doing their 2 showers in feb for us.  I'm not sure when work will do theirs, but I imagine it will be around the same time.

Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
  • My MIL and her sister are having one on January 22nd for us.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine will be January 8th, before classes begin at the University.

• January 22nd for me.  I wanted it far enough away from the holidays, but not too close to my due date.
  • January 22nd for us too.. it's a Family COED shower. Having friends help out but for the most part, I'm doing it, they will help with decorations, putting the kids' boxes together,,  we're going to do it at Dave and Busters and hope next weekend we can definitely book the room. Trying to get all the addresses so I can buy the invites and have them sent out right after Thanksgiving. If work is going to have one,, not sure,, don't really want to plan that one.
  • January 30th.
  • Im having two while I visit Cali end of this month for the last time before baby is born. My church here on the island is also throwing one probably in the beginning of February. 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My son is also a March baby, and I had his baby shower at the end of January.

• We live out of state from our families, so we're having one while we are visiting them over Christmas.  Our friends where we live now are also having one for us in January.
  • Mine will be January 9th.  I wanted it a little bit farther from the holidays, but my grandparents go to Arizona every year, and if I waited another week they'd be gone.  I really wanted my grandma to be there!

• We are having two. One will be Jan 16th. The other will be in feb. I want to space them out, bc I work in sales in retail and the weekends are our busiest times. I don't want to miss more than one weekend a month.
  • My first one is really early because my MIL is going out of town right after the new year until March and wanted to still be a part of one so my big one is December 12 then the one with my family is Jan 30.
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
  • My mom just just told me that her and my sisters were thinking about doing it in Feb.
  • my best friend is throwing me one on Jan. 22nd and then my SIL is throwing me one but I don't know when that one is.
  • MIL is throwing one for DH's side of the family that lives in the states and her friends, etc. the weekend of Thanksgiving because my SIL and her family are coming over from Japan for two weeks to visit and our nieces wanted to be a part of one.  My "big" shower is Jan 8 though.  I wish it could have been later but because our family lives 3.5 hrs away and it's twins, my OB suggested I don't travel that far any later than early Jan.
  • Feb, 5th :)
    ~*First timer*~ Married 10-7-06 TTC since Jan- 07 Fertility treatments 11-07 / 11/08 Lost 80 lbs 5-5-10 BFP- 07-24-10 1st U/S = 8/4/10 2nd u/s 9/4/10 EDD=march 17,2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"