Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Joining you again...

Just had my second miscarriage in 6 months.   I have the worst cramps ever and HORRIBLE diarrhea (sorry, TMI).  I am devastated.  Can't believe this is happening again.  I was hoping this one would stick :(

Re: Joining you again...

• I'm sorry.  I had my first miscarriage in September and am terrified it will happen again.  I can only imagine how sad you are.  
    Lucy 12.18.06, Will 6.21.09 & Adeline 11.2.11
  • I'm so sorry... it just seems too unfair to have 2 in such a short period. ((hugs))
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Loading the player...
  • (((hugs)))  Same thing happened to me and it super sucks.  hang in there, it gets a little better with time.
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • i'm in the midst of my 2nd miscarriage in 3 months.  I understand how hard this is.  After the first one, you get through it thinking "this is so common, it's unfortunate i had to go through it, but now i should be ok."  You don't think your'e going to have another one!  Atleast i didn't.  For no real reason.  So i was shocked when i m/c'd again.  You're not alone.  Get through this in your own time by doing what you need.  In the meantime, sending you only good thoughts. 
  • I'm sorry you're back.  I just had my second one in 3 months so I know how you feel. 

Curious, is your doctor planning on doing some testing or have they suggested you try again?

• imageThembi:

I'm sorry you're back.  I just had my second one in 3 months so I know how you feel. 

Curious, is your doctor planning on doing some testing or have they suggested you try again?

My OB gave me the option to have the RPL (repeat PG loss) panel done (probably b/c of my age).  It tests of clotting and autoimmune disorders, as well as karyotyping issues.  My first step is to have my progesterone tested this cycle.  If that doesn't turn anything up, then I'll consider more testing.  HTH.

DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • I'm so sorry :(  (((hugs)))

It seems really unfair to have two in such a short time (or ever).   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    We'll always remember our angel baby: BFP 9/24/10, M/C 10/23/10 8w4d
  • I'm so sorry, I've also had 2 in 6 months. 1 in 25 women have 2 in a row... we are definitely unlucky. ((hugs))

• I am so very sorry for your losses! I understand how you are feeling - we lost our first baby in April, got pregnant again in July and lost that baby in September. It has been a rough, emotional journey and very discouraging. We just got results back from our karyotype test and we are both perfectly fine plus the doc put me on progesterone last pregnancy, so I know it is not my progesterone levels. As relieved as I am to be okay, I would almost feel better about trying again, knowing there was something wrong with us and something we could do to fix it, so it would not happen again! 

I wish you best of luck on your path to a healthy baby. Just know that you are not alone. 

1st MC April 23rd, 2010 @ 6.5 weeks 2nd MC due to Turner Syndrome Sept 6th, 2010 @ 8.5 weeks Delivered a healthy 6lb 11oz baby girl naturally on August 23rd, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"