Cloth Diapering

Pail liner question

I am a soon to be MoM of twins and plan to CD them. The only outstanding item I need is a wet bag to go in my garbage/diaper pail. I was wondering what brand you prefer or have found to work the best? Thanks in advance for your advice and help.

Re: Pail liner question

• I really like my planetwise pail liners. Get at least 2 so you have one while the other is washing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have 2 planetwise pail liners. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't see them mentioned on here as often but I LOVE our pail liners from Blue Penguin.  We bought four of them (2 for at home and 2 that I used to rotate for daycare when she attended).  They are economical and are in great condition even today after almost 10 months of use.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have Planet Wise and Kissaluvs and I like both brands. I've heard very good things about Wahmies but have not tried them.
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • I have two kissaluv liners
    :)
  • I just recently purchased 2 Planetwise pail liners, and so far have no complaints.  I just started using it, though, and have no other pail liner to compare it to.
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies for all the helpful advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"