Northern California Babies

Where is your favorite place to shop for YOU?

My wardrobe needs a major overhaul...I thinking of doing a mini shopping spree but I usually just buy my clothes at Target and it's nothing special or fancy at all. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where is your favorite place to shop for YOU?

• 6pm.com (clearance house of clothing and shoes... good finds)

New York & Co for work clothes

For a splurge, Bubble Lounge in Santa Cruz. Their inventory is hit or miss but if you go mid-week and the owner is there she is so good at helping you find something that you'll love. I feel like she's my personal shopper and I'm a celeb.

The dresses at pinupgirlclothing.com (online only retailer) are divine but always check their facebook page for coupon codes (there's a free shipping promotion going on this weekend and usually every other weekend they give out a 20% off coupon code) and always check the size chart for specs because it really changes from dress to dress depending on the maker and fabric. When in doubt, their facebook fan page also has a discussion board where you can ask about a specific dress, cut, size and fit and someone will probably come back and give you solid advice.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNorcalLinds:
    nordies

Ditto this.

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• I would say anthropologie but I have been a little disappointed with teh quality of the items i have bought most recently.
  • I love JCrew and Banana Republic...great quality stuff.  Yes, it's expensive, but it lasts foreve and you can usually wait for stuff to go on sale.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the INC stuff at Macy's.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have to check some of these out.  Nordies is way too expensive for me but maybe Nordstrom Rack...

I haven't been to Macy's in a while so that might be a good one.

And I'll definitely check out those sites...haven't even heard of them!

• imageSportyMrs.23:

I have to check some of these out.  Nordies is way too expensive for me but maybe Nordstrom Rack...

I haven't been to Macy's in a while so that might be a good one.

And I'll definitely check out those sites...haven't even heard of them!

I was going to suggest Nordies Rack..the one @ Oakridge is nicer than than the one at Westgate Mall.

For me, Kohl's is good place too..they have some name brands and they always have sales. Be on the look out for coupons they send in the mail or sign up for their email newsletter.

6pm is a great site but I am so anal with shoes, I rather go to a store.

Oh speaking of shoes-DSW is the place to go. There is one in Morgan Hill and one on Stevens Creek (a little past Valley Fair Mall)

Macy's is a hit or miss for me. Either they have some great items or they don't-regardless if they have sales or not.

• imageStefandTodd:
    I love the INC stuff at Macy's.

This and Ann Taylor Loft never disappoint me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"