April 2011 Moms
Options

Miserable - WWYD?

So after being on an antibiotic for a week, I now have a lovely yeast infection.  I guess eating massive amounts of yogurt didn't help Crying.  My question is, would you wait until tomorrow to call the doctor's or would you call the emergency line?  Yes, I am absolutely miserable but I don't think that calling them today will help me because I had BV right when I got my bfp so I am thinking they will want to see me.  Sooo, what would you do?? 

Sorry for the rambling!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Miserable - WWYD?

• Options
    If I was really miserable I would call.  Your right they might want to see you but maybe they can give you a med over the phone and then see you tomorrow for it.
  • Options
    I'd call and tell them how miserable you are. Ask if Monistat is okay or if they recommend something else. When my husband is on call, he doesn't have patient charts in front of him (since the service calls him at home), so the BV wouldn't even come up unless you mentioned it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would call that is there job to help you feel better.  DOnt be misrable its not worth it.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have had one or 2 a month since BFP they told me just to go get the 7 day one at the store.  But, hahaha my MW said I can use garlic also.  As in buy fresh garlic take off the outside like your going to cook with it, string it like a tampon is with a needle and thread or some such thing so it doesn't get lost and change it every 8 to 12 hrs lol.  I had a good laugh at that one, anyone want lasagna?!  lmao   I know they are miserable but I don't think they will cause major problems, she said to cut out all whites from my diet like sugar, white bread, rice....  Yes that would be completely miserable too. 
  • Options
    Did you get a list of approved medications? On my list it says what is approved for yeast infections. Sadly the nice little 1 pill diflucan is not on the list. I would personally just go get monistat 7 tonight.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"