New York Babies

XP Working Moms

Hi Ladies. I'm an upstate NYer.

I'm recruiting subjects throughout NY for my Master's thesis. I'm looking at women who went back to full time work and either stopped breastfeeding or continued breastfeeding.  I'm really interested in those who stopped breastfeeding since I haven't been able to recruit any yet.  Since I've had a hard time recruiting I'm expanding the number of those who continued too, so I'm looking for either.

It's only a 30-60 minute interview over the telephone and you'll either get a $5 Wegmans gift card if you've stopped BFing, or some pumping/BFing supplies if you still are.

The main things I'm looking for are those who went back to FT work between 6 and 12 weeks post partum, your child is less than 2 years old and you were breastfeeding when you went back to work.  PM me for more info or email me at wingnutmwc@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: XP Working Moms

• Just wanted to thank anybody that did email or PM me. I'm still looking for at least a couple more women who stopped BFing after returning to work and maybe one more hourly worker who continued.

Thanks so much ladies

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"