Baby Names
Options

Help pairing Lauren with a faimly name please

First, what are your thoughts on Lauren?  I actually had a dream that we named this baby Lauren, and when I mentioned it to DH he didn't immediately shoot it down (which is big progress for us Stick out tongue).

Second, what female variation of Joel or Michael (after my dad, he also goes by Joe) would sound best with Lauren?  I'd like to avoid Julie and Josephine.

Thanks!

DD1 - 12.25.05
(m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
DS - 03.15.08
DD2 - 12.03.09
DD3 - 3.28.11

Re: Help pairing Lauren with a faimly name please

• Options
    I like Joelle or Jolie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lauren Michaela
    Visit The Nest!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Nest! Anniversary
    VOTE on my Name List image 7 anovulatory cycles, 1 cycle 50 mg clomid, 4 cycles 100mg clomid, HSG double blockage, hysteroscopy with cyst and debris removal, fermara/IUI attempt abandoned because of anovulation, follistim/IUI attempt coming soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Love Lauren.  It's my SIL's name, or we'd have considered it.

Lauren Michelle is pretty.  Lauren Jolene.  I like boy names for girls (GASP!) so I'd probably consider Lauren Joel. 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How about just Lauren Joe or Lauren Jo?  My middle name is Rae, the feminine spelling of my dad's name, Ray/Raymond and I have always loved it since it is actually his name, not a name that just similar to his.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love the name Lauren.  It's pretty and classic.

As for middle names, I think Lauren Michelle would be nice. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love the name Lauren, but DH shot it down for some reason. I like Lauren Joy, Lauren Michelle, Lauren Joelle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We considered Lauren. Pretty name.

I know Michaela/Mikayla is trendy but as a MN to honor your family I think it would be neat with Lauren. You could spell it however but spelling it with Michael in it would be nice. Lauren Michaela sounds really nice.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Lauren is nice. Not my favorite, but it's good. I prefer Laura, but that's because my name is Laura. I like Claire and Catherine on your name list a lot more. 

Lauren Michaela 

• Options

Lauren Michelle sounds very pretty.

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Options

I'm a Lauren Michelle.   My parents had two daughters and I am the youngest, so I was named after my dad (Michael) since there are no boys.  I love the name Lauren, and I love that my middle name has a connection to my dad. 

Yay for more Lauren Michelles. And Joelle is one of my favorite names, so I think Lauren Joelle is pretty too.  Thumbs up to all of this, pretty much. :)

• Options

imageLizzyB11:
    I love the name Lauren, but DH shot it down for some reason. I like Lauren Joy, Lauren Michelle, Lauren Joelle.

Yes

BFP: 3/28/2010 Beta #1-120, Beta #2-590 EDD: 12/7/2011 HB: 109 BPM on 4/15 HB: 167 BPM on 5/13! 7/18 IT'S A BOY!
    "For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me the petition which I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"