Two Under 2
Options

New here and Question on Sib Names

My second baby is due on my son's 2nd birthday (and I expect he'll be a little early (week-10days) like my first was, so I guess that means I'll have 2U2 for a little while!  I've been lurking for a while for stroller recs.  :)  

I'm really struggling to come up with names that would work with my son's name, Sullivan Davis (first and middle).  We call him Sully.

For boys we like: Cooper, Crosby, Cormac, Jameson, Owen

For girls we like: Laine, Piper, Henley, Lila (or Delilah)

Do you like any of those or have some other suggestions?

Re: New here and Question on Sib Names

• Options

Our boy choices were either Cormac or Owen so you can guess which two I would choose! My MIL's maiden name is McCormack so we thought Cormac would be a neat way to honor her.

For girls I like Lila and Laine.

I remember someone posting this a while back.

https://www.nymbler.com/

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Options
    To go with Sullivan, I like Crosby for a boy and Deliliah for a girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For boys we like: Cooper, Crosby, Cormac, Jameson, OwenI like Cooper and Owen. Cooper goes with Sullivan well. Jameson is cute but I think of Jenna or the drink. Crosby reminds me of the guy from Crosby Stills and Nash.   For girls we like: Laine, Piper, Henley, Lila (or Delilah)They are all cute.  My niece is Piper. I love it, but my sister gets a  lot of huh? Whats her name? Love Lila. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You can guess which boy name I like :) 

For girl names, I like Lila & Piper.

My 2nd boy was born 2 days after DS1's 2nd birthday, and I LOVE the age difference! Enjoy :)  

Aidan Jake 7/25/08 Cooper Cole 7/27/10 Tessa Morgan 8/9/12
  • Options

i love surnames as first names obviously- so i love Sullivan! Great name!

we did all G names for our boys b/c dh and i both have G names it's dorky but it made it so much easier for us to pick - narrowed it down a lot... all 3 ended up being surnames - we just liked them!  Griffin, Grayson & Gibson.

i think the names you have picked out go fine with Sullivan - i only think sibling names don't "match" if one is really odd/rare and the other is really normal  ie) if you had Sullivan & Jane.

• Options
    LOVE Sully and Cooper,  Crosby is cute too.... don't care for Cormac alone and not w/ Sullivan for sure.   I like Laine, Piper and Henley, but Lila and Sullivan is just too many L's for me.  :-)   Good Luck!!
  • Options

First of all, I love Sullivan Davis! Great name!

I like Owen and Cormac from your boy list. I think Cormac goes better with Sullivan though.

I'm not really a fan of any of your girl names though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options

I love Cooper and Jameson for boys and Henley for a girl. I guess I'm not too concerned about the name not going with first LO's name though. 

I was hunting for good stroller recs too and I know which one I want but I am so not willing to spend that much money on them (Phil and Ted) esp. because we've spent so much on DS's strollers already. I think we're going to go with a graco duoglider since our graco seat can snap into them easily. I don't want to mess with adapter bars if I don't have to. I'm stalking craigslist for used strollers too.

Anniversary
    *photo removed*
  • Options
    I like Cooper!  And Piper!  :)  Good luck making your decision!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    MC #1- Jamie George 6/7/08, MC #2- Christian Aaron 1/15/09

BFP! 3/25/09 BETA 1 (4/7/09) -# 9659 BETA 2 (4/10/09) - # 19171 Born 12/6/09 - Our precious girl.

MC #3- Ashley Grace 2/15/11, MC #4- Amelia Noel 12/30/11
    MC #5- Antonio 9/8/12

BFP! 10/6/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"