Cloth Diapering
Options

XP: Save a lot on FuzziBunz diapers

Not sure if this is old news, so please forgive me if it is!

I was using a 15% off your first order coupon code at Diapers.com and added a few FuzziBunz diapers to my cart.  Then, I added a very cheap item (chapstick that was less than $1.50) from their sister site Soap.com to my cart as well.  When I added the item, all of a sudden everything went from 15% off to 20% off!  For FuzziBunz one-size diapers I paid $15.96, for perfect-size diapers I paid $14.36.

Enter code DCOM15OFF at checkout to get 20% off and free shipping for orders over $25 (so long as one item from Soap.com is in your cart).  Without an item from Soap.com, the code gets you 15% off and free shipping for orders over $49. 

Disclaimer - in the interest of full disclosure this is my referral code, and it is good for your first order.  If you don't want to use my code I think there are some other codes out there that might work.

image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: XP: Save a lot on FuzziBunz diapers

• Options
    The sized FBs are on sale for $14.95 at several retailers right now, so its not that great of a deal for those. 
  • Options

that is a good price.

One size, the cheapest I've seen them has been around $19.50.

The perfect size has been on sale on many sites like previous post mentioned.

Thanks for your post, can always use a deal for the one size :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"