Single Parents

I dedicate this to all the single mommies. [song]

13»

Re: I dedicate this to all the single mommies. [song]

• imageallyandpat2010:
    Don't make me come to Houston and kick you in the vagina... God will forgive me if i do though

O be my guest.

• imageCarrieLeigh84:

imageallyandpat2010:
    Don't make me come to Houston and kick you in the vagina... God will forgive me if i do though

Dude, if there WAS a God, he'd have sewn her vag shut at birth. 

Ya dude he so would have. But he didn't boo. He just gave me the ability to have healthy children. Boo hoo

• Loading the player...
  • imageD.Darlin:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:
    imageD.Darlin:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

Oh!

Just for your entertainment, on the May 2011 board, I just got this little gem from her.

Sorry! You will never be on Bringing Home Baby. :( Boo hooooo!

Damn that was harsh! Good thing God is forgiving. I will be praying extra hard tonight.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/44632578/ShowThread.aspx#44632578

O yes. My job here is done. Bia Bia. Hey if I get kicked off TheBump at least I went out with a BAAAAAAAANG.

Ooooo my bad. Did I cross the line?!? Booo hoooo. Like Justin Timberlake said "Cry Me A River"

Baaaaaaaaang just like you give the hobos down at the shelter every Thursday night!

I  may have 2 lost pregnancies but at least I'm not a walking petri dish for every STD known to mankind.

Toodles, you AIDS ravaged skank!

Their you go you LOST 2.

Don't stress yourself too hard. You don't want to lose this one too.

Running out of material?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageD.Darlin:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:
    imageD.Darlin:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

Oh!

Just for your entertainment, on the May 2011 board, I just got this little gem from her.

Damn that was harsh! Good thing God is forgiving. I will be praying extra hard tonight.

O yes. My job here is done. Bia Bia. Hey if I get kicked off TheBump at least I went out with a BAAAAAAAANG.

Ooooo my bad. Did I cross the line?!? Booo hoooo. Like Justin Timberlake said "Cry Me A River"

Baaaaaaaaang just like you give the hobos down at the shelter every Thursday night!

I  may have 2 lost pregnancies but at least I'm not a walking petri dish for every STD known to mankind.

Their you go you LOST 2.

Hmm. I'm actually laughing at you, so no stress here. Know what else I don't have to stress over? Being able to support my kids, or trying to collect child support from umpteen different people, or paying my bills, or worrying where my next meal will come from.

:) Sweetie, I may have fertility issues, but they can be fixed. For you, I'm afraid, you're screwed. There's no fixing stupid.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • imageCarrieLeigh84:
    imageD.Darlin:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:
    imageD.Darlin:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

Oh!

Their you go you LOST 2.

Hmm. I'm actually laughing at you, so no stress here. Know what else I don't have to stress over? Being able to support my kids, or trying to collect child support from umpteen different people, or paying my bills, or worrying where my next meal will come from.

:) Sweetie, I may have fertility issues, but they can be fixed. For you, I'm afraid, you're screwed. There's no fixing stupid.

NFT.

•  
    imageD.Darlin:
    I have no shame in my game.

Oh my God... she finally got something right. 

Darlin, you really are a c*ckjuggling thunderc*nt (literally, especially the first part).  You are so damn thick I'm starting to think you're an AE.  I'd actually prefer that... it'd certainly bode well for the human race that you're not really reproducing. 

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • D.Darlin- God didn't give you your three children by three men. Unemployed men that hang in clubs who like free pvssy did. And just because your plumbing still works after such high mileage, dosen't give you the right to taunt a woman who has lost children. IF you are such a godly woman, you would know the account of Hagar and Sarah, and how Hagar taunted Sarah for being childless. Yeah, it didn't work out so well for her. You are not even providing for them; your dad is. I very much doubt you will have custody of your kids for much longer considering your OUTSTANDING maternal choices. But in the meantime, you are doing a GREAT job of showing your boys how to treat women by acting like a slut yourself who can't keep her legs shut in the back of ghetto sleds with rims.

FWIW, when I was 24, I was a college graduate with a real job and buying my second home with my HUSBAND who liked it so much he put a ring on it before knocking me up a decade later. Maybe you should post the lyrics to Single Ladies.

Now go ahead and try to insult me. Or tell me, I don't know what you have been through. Or how you were molested so that gives you an excuse to keep ruining your life and your children. Guess what? All of us has been through some kind of trial and not all of us remain victims.

• Wow, I leave work early ONE TIME and I miss this...priceless. There are free condoms everywhere, pick some up and use them. They are not balloons or chew toys for dogs - they are to prevent trainwrecks like your situation.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry to put my nose in where it doesn't belong, I don't really like to be involved.

I don't think GOD has anything to do with giving you children, or wether or not you can handle them. If this were the case, there wouldn't be so many abused children, or so many children in foster care. For instance, the girl my family took in had been through 19 different foster homes, before she was adopted by a psycho, who mentally, physically, and sexually abused her, before she came to live in our home. Now if God truely had a plan, why did she allow her drug addict mother to give birth to a child she was going to leave at the police station?

God didn't bless you with these children, you got KTFU and chose to take care of them, even though you can not afford them, and even if you do graduate from "nursing" school, still probably won't be able to afford them.

D. I truely had nothing against you until I saw you start talking sh*t about this woman losing her children. That is disgusting, and so is your vag.

• imageallyandpat2010:

Ally, when you kick her in the vagina just make sure you use protection because you never know what you will get from her. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • DD- you stupid biiitch, god isn't giving you kids, you keep opening your fuuucking legs and letting every Tom,***, and Harry enter that shiit, you idiot! Your such a trashy skank! Watch for karma coming your way.
  • imageTina562:
    DD- you stupid biiitch, god isn't giving you kids, you keep opening your fuuucking legs and letting every Tom,***, and Harry enter that shiit, you idiot! Your such a trashy skank! Watch for karma coming your way.

Omg, Tina..I just fell in love with you. <3<3

AND ITA! Stick out tongue 

•  
    imageMeliss227:

imageallyandpat2010:

Ally, when you kick her in the vagina just make sure you use protection because you never know what you will get from her. 

omg bwahahah
  • You are totally proving how fit of a mother you truly are. How can you say that a woman deserves to lose her babies? What kind of an infested wh0re are you? Your dad needs to be beatin for not letting his load hit your mom in the face.
  • Dammit!  I can't read this stuff at work!!!  Someone needs to text me when there's a live on on the line!!
  • imagemanda3987:
    You are totally proving how fit of a mother you truly are. How can you say that a woman deserves to lose her babies? What kind of an infested wh0re are you? Your dad needs to be beatin for not letting his load hit your mom in the face.

::dead:: omg lmao!!!!

d.darlin, I didn't know that God was birth control and decided who gets pregnant and who doesn't? I must have missed that part of sex ed.

I don't think god is your problem, I think leaving your legs open for too long is your problem.

Also, you are a huge c*nt for even mention her lost babies, you trash wh0re.

• I can't believe the things these women post...then follow them with pictures of their children! I wouldn't want to associate my child with a filthy mouth. And the most worrisome part of this blog is that these women receive free formula from WIC or another government agency when I work hard and can barely afford to pay for mine! And I'm a Pediatric Nurse! Put that in your pipe and smoke it...
  • imagekandjrolls2:

D.Darlin- God didn't give you your three children by three men. Unemployed men that hang in clubs who like free pvssy did. And just because your plumbing still works after such high mileage, dosen't give you the right to taunt a woman who has lost children. IF you are such a godly woman, you would know the account of Hagar and Sarah, and how Hagar taunted Sarah for being childless. Yeah, it didn't work out so well for her. You are not even providing for them; your dad is. I very much doubt you will have custody of your kids for much longer considering your OUTSTANDING maternal choices. But in the meantime, you are doing a GREAT job of showing your boys how to treat women by acting like a slut yourself who can't keep her legs shut in the back of ghetto sleds with rims.

FWIW, when I was 24, I was a college graduate with a real job and buying my second home with my HUSBAND who liked it so much he put a ring on it before knocking me up a decade later. Maybe you should post the lyrics to Single Ladies.

Now go ahead and try to insult me. Or tell me, I don't know what you have been through. Or how you were molested so that gives you an excuse to keep ruining your life and your children. Guess what? All of us has been through some kind of trial and not all of us remain victims.

Love this response.  OP you are a shameful, disgusting, ugly person.

• imagebellybaby:
    I can't believe the things these women post...then follow them with pictures of their children! I wouldn't want to associate my child with a filthy mouth. And the most worrisome part of this blog is that these women receive free formula from WIC or another government agency when I work hard and can barely afford to pay for mine! And I'm a Pediatric Nurse! Put that in your pipe and smoke it...
    what blog are you talking about? And who are these women? You damn sure better not be saying all SPs receive WIC and get free formula. Wait, you're a troll. Lame, really lame.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • imagebellybaby:
    I can't believe the things these women post...then follow them with pictures of their children! I wouldn't want to associate my child with a filthy mouth. And the most worrisome part of this blog is that these women receive free formula from WIC or another government agency when I work hard and can barely afford to pay for mine! And I'm a Pediatric Nurse! Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

If you're a pediatric nurse you should be making plenty of money to get by. Quit wasting money on fancy cars and houses etc and worry about the necessities. Income guidelines are in place for a reason. I was on WIC for the formula, but now that DD is 1 I buy all of her milk and food. I make less than $20k/year and receive no child support or other government assistance now.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • imagebellybaby:

Well aren't you a breath of fresh air..... 

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• imageallyandpat2010:

::butting in:: THIS is whern I lost all composure.  Yes  ::butting out::

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageD.Darlin:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:
    imageD.Darlin:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:
    imageD.Darlin:
    imageCarrieLeigh84:

Lurker, having to post because I cannot ignore the slutbag that is D.Darlin.

D -  you are truly a dirty, skanky, b!tch.

You start attacking the poster who's DH had a drug issue. At least she was smart enough to only fall for a douchebag once. You on the other hand, have got knocked up 3 FVCKING TIMES by losers.

This, sweetie, makes you a triple douchebag loser by proxy.

You can shut you fvcking mouth for once. Im done being nice to you. You want to sound all perfect and *** but as I can see you were by your ticker married 2 weeks ago. Or something. But you were pregnant 2 times before that. Those babies would have been b@stard children. Just like mine. I'm so sorry that they didn't make it. I'd figure you would at least be nice after the losses that you suffered. But no. Your still a douche bag. You also have nothing better to do then stalk my posts and say hanus sh!t. I may be a douchebag but at least I got my children with me right now. Who love and care about me.

Bwahahaha.

Hang on. You are aware that you're a bit notorious for  your stupidity/trashiness/sluttiness ALL over the bump, right? And people post on other boards about you? So long as you're clear. I had no intention of commenting on this until you opened your sh!thead mouth.

Are you really so unintelligent that you need to pick on dead babies? You're a fvcking winner.

At least my children were conceived out of love and not some skankass gang bang.

Oh, and another thing? Each one of my pregnancies was wanted. They were always loved by both their mother AND their father. More than I can say for yours.

I would tell you to go fvck yourself, cumbucket, except the rest of the lower end of the gene pool seems to be taking care of that for you.

Hey! I am a winner thank you. You want to be an a$$hole I can be one as well. I have 2 soon to be 3 healthy babies alive and kicking. I love them with all my heart. Mine were surprises but I still wanted them and God gave them to me. They will always be loved ME. As long as my babies are alive and have the love they need, then hey, let there be love. So hopefully you will get your baby. Good luck with that. God forbid he takes this one from you too.

Water off a duck's back, sweetheart. Nothing you say can upset me. Why? Because, like I said, I know who my babies' father was/is (and it's the SAME guy - novel concept, huh? 

Guess what? I can afford to put a roof over my family's head. Without relying on support from my enabling parents like you do. Do you have to suck your daddy off for him to keep supporting your army of bastard children?

You're the type of b!tch that will be serving my child at Taco Bell in 8 years time. So say it with me now...

"Would you like to upsize your fries?"

Also, if you act really nicely, maybe I'll donate to the food bank so your bastard army can have a nice dinner for a change.

Sluuuuuuuuut.

Don't forget your children would have been bastard too. My dad makes enough to support me and my babies. Thank You.

Lurking. It is EMBARRASSING that you can't support yourself or your children, maybe you should have thought about that before you had them!!!!

• D. Darlin - You definitely have some issues. You definitely are not a women that actively has God in her life, so don't act like you do. God does forgive, but only those that are remorseful of their sins, you are not. Someone that truly follows God would NEVER have stooped as low as you did, no matter what the circumstances were.

Yep, you are right, everything happens for a reason, and I do believe that things happen for God's reason. Does not mean every little thing that he does is for your good, ever think he might be trying to teach you a lesson? And you're just too thick headed to listen? Even the devil knows that God exists and he still rebels, just because you believe in God in no way means that you are a Christian.

I'm appalled that you are still using your daddy to help you with YOUR kids. If you are such a christianly women what's happened to "Honor your Father and Mother" Does not sound like you are honoring, sounds like you are using. 

People like you make me sick. You're so damn ignorant that you honestly think you know so much better then everyone else. So, you can work the system, get your free handouts, but just remember, if it wasn't for  responsible people like me and many of the other ladies on this board, you and your babies wouldn't have a thing, besides what your daddy can provide them.

• how is a cvnt like you still allowed to post on these boards?
  • What Cajun said....  STFU D.Dumbass
  • imagebellybaby:

This made little to no sense.  Apparently you've put some good shiit in YOUR pipe and smoked it.

• imagecajuncutie0169:
    how is a cvnt like you still allowed to post on these boards?

I have no clue. Even I reported her, and as we all know I'm an e-bully myself.

The things she said in this thread are beyond me.

Um, yeah. The Bump be too crazy for pics of my kid.
  • imageflwboe:

D. Darlin - You definitely have some issues. You definitely are not a women that actively has God in her life, so don't act like you do. God does forgive, but only those that are remorseful of their sins, you are not. Someone that truly follows God would NEVER have stooped as low as you did, no matter what the circumstances were.

Yep, you are right, everything happens for a reason, and I do believe that things happen for God's reason. Does not mean every little thing that he does is for your good, ever think he might be trying to teach you a lesson? And you're just too thick headed to listen? Even the devil knows that God exists and he still rebels, just because you believe in God in no way means that you are a Christian.

I'm appalled that you are still using your daddy to help you with YOUR kids. If you are such a christianly women what's happened to "Honor your Father and Mother" Does not sound like you are honoring, sounds like you are using. 

People like you make me sick. You're so damn ignorant that you honestly think you know so much better then everyone else. So, you can work the system, get your free handouts, but just remember, if it wasn't for  responsible people like me and many of the other ladies on this board, you and your babies wouldn't have a thing, besides what your daddy can provide them.

Very well said. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"