March 2011 Moms

Feeling kicks on the outside...

I definitely have been feeling the kicks off and on for the past couple of weeks but tonight he seems to be in full on kick mode. I have felt the strongest kicks yet and even on the outside! It is more amazing each time. Wish DH was home to feel them.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Feeling kicks on the outside...

• My mom felt the little one's kicks before my DH did.... he was sad to miss it but he was 1500 miles away!!  Baby has been very active, I have already noticed a pattern, 2pm-3pm wriggle worm, again around 7 pm then from 11pm to 1:30 am, never fails!!  DD is the only one who hasn't felt the movement yet, and that's because her hands are so small!  I absolutely LOVE feeling the little twists and turns!!  I missed this so much after DD was born...  I feel very blessed to experience it again!
  • I love the movements. I found it hard to share my excitement with my BF though because I could feel the baby & he couldnt. I just wanted to share the experience any way I could. The best was 2 nights ago we were lying in bed, & lately I could feel very distinct kicks, not just flutters here & there but full blown kicks. I always feel when we lay down to go to bed, well I was so excited & knew my BF should be able to feel if I could, the baby was just given er`!! He did & I couldnt explain the satisfaction I felt, finally he knows whats been going on for some time now, thats our baby!!Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Still waiting to feel movement... I know it'll happen and trying to not be too frustrated about it...
  • DH and I saw kicks from the outside about 5 days ago. It was incredible! I just can't believe we can see this all so early! I mean, I was expecting to feel kicks by now but not see them! Wow!!!
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have tried a couple of times to place my husband's hand where I was sure he would feel a kick.  Than nothing.  I had decided last night that I was going to give it a couple more weeks for the kicks to get stronger before trying again.  Last night my husband reached over and placed his hand on his own and the baby happened to kick there!  My teenage daughter is constantly touching the belly and she has not felt anything yet.  Guess my little guy was waiting for dad to take his own initiative.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"