Babies: 0 - 3 Months

I did it and I'm still standing..

Home alone for 3 days w/ DS and DD.  I was terrified, but it wasn't too bad!!  I kind of feel like a bit of a bada$$ right now. Cool 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I did it and I'm still standing..

• you are brave!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congrats mama!! I felt like one too today..My mother kept my twins from 10pm last night to 9am this morning..She looked like a tornado had hit her..She always is complaining about how it cannot be that bad with two children..This morning she said god gave me these babies instead of her for a good reason..I felt like a superhero!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image image Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • Way to go!
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• imagedanolitafawn:
    Congrats mama!! I felt like one too today..My mother kept my twins from 10pm last night to 9am this morning..She looked like a tornado had hit her..She always is complaining about how it cannot be that bad with two children..This morning she said god gave me these babies instead of her for a good reason..I felt like a superhero!

Uh, you are a superhero.  Wink  I'm not sure how I would have faired with twins! lol

• Yipee! You deserve something special for yourself now (:
  • I am used to the craziness of two newborns..Now once they are in the toddler years..not soo much..and one of each?..kuddos
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image image Visit The Nest!
  • That is awesome...and gives me hope.

I have a three day stint coming up while DH goes away on business and I'm nervous about it. I only have one baby though and no toddler so this post has made me feel less worried. I know I'll get through but with no family nearby the support system is small (many friends are around but it isn't the same).

I'm happy to hear the success stories. Thanks for posting this!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTuscana:

That is awesome...and gives me hope.

I have a three day stint coming up while DH goes away on business and I'm nervous about it. I only have one baby though and no toddler so this post has made me feel less worried. I know I'll get through but with no family nearby the support system is small (many friends are around but it isn't the same).

I'm happy to hear the success stories. Thanks for posting this!

You'll do great!  I think the thought of being alone is the scariest part.  It's tough not having family close, but mommy mode kicks in and it's amazing how much you can juggle on your own. :)  Good luck!!     

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"