February 2011 Moms
Options

Just realized we are practically 3rd trimester!!

Wow.  Time is flying!  I feel like we were all just jumping over into 2nd trimester a couple of weeks ago.  We are gonna have babies before we know it!!!! Soooo much to do!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just realized we are practically 3rd trimester!!

• Options
    Last night I couldn't sleep because I realized this!  I kept making mental lists of things to do and trying to decide how to set up the baby's room. I haven't done much at all yet, so I am really going to have to kick myself into gear. 
  • Options

i know another huge milestone! it is so exciting, i feel time is flying by!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I mentioned this to my husband last night at midnight when I "hit" 25 weeks.

There's still so much that needs to be done! 

Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When exactly does the third trimester begin?  I just assumed started with month seven at 28 weeks.  Now I'm freaking out!!!
  • Options
    Exciting right? I can't believe how close we are!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagetarynkim:
    When exactly does the third trimester begin?  I just assumed started with month seven at 28 weeks.  Now I'm freaking out!!!

It depends on which "trimester calendar" you use. I've seen week 25, 27 and 28 mentioned. I think 28 is general consensus. 

We're still darn close to even that though!

Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow!!!  I can't believe how this sneaked up on me!  I never thought pregnancy would fly by like this.  I thought it would be the longest 40 weeks of my life, but boy do I have some work to do before LO gets here!  I know what I'll be doing today!  Ladies, it's time for some serious nesting for this prego.
  • Options
    I know....I'm a week away!! This is going by way too fast!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    imagedee1369:

imagetarynkim:

It depends on which "trimester calendar" you use. I've seen week 25, 27 and 28 mentioned. I think 28 is general consensus. 

We're still darn close to even that though!

I have heard it starts at 26 weeks and 6 days. Only a week away for me! This seriously has flown by! I have my shower on Saturday and DH is going to paint the nursery while I'm at that.  Then Sunday he will be putting the crib together and then time to start organizing everything.  Before we know it will be February! 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"