Baby Names
Options

Ticker name FAIL!

Mathieu!

(spotted on another board)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ticker name FAIL!

• Options
    Isn't that the French version of Matthew?
  • Options
    Isn't that the french form of Matthew?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's the French version of Matthew. Why is this a fail?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options
    That's the French spelling of "Matthew".  So...YOU fail.
  • Options
    Hmm
  • Options
    Yep, ditto pp's. French, not cre8ive.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

And this is why you research a name (or at the very least utilize a simple Google search) before posting name "fails." Lesson learned for next time?

• Options
    imagemj.reilly:

OP = FAIL!

You might want to do some research first. You are the only one that looks bad here.

Yes

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yes. That's the French version of Matthew. So really, OP, you fail. 
  • Options

Yep... French version of Matthew.  

My DH's name in Marc.  Do you consider that a fail of Mark?

OP = narrow minded. 

• Options

I'm adding this to the running list I keep of insults to foreign names by ignorant bumpies. Seamus is also on the list.

I probably need to step back and stop taking these personally, but I thought we lived in a multicultural country.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yeah, not made up.

• Options
    LOL.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    imageanna7602:

I'm adding this to the running list I keep of insults to foreign names by ignorant bumpies. Seamus is also on the list.

I probably need to step back and stop taking these personally, but I thought we lived in a multicultural country.

I was on the TTGP one day and someone came in talking about a "horrible" name they saw on EFF. Seamus. HOW DO YOU EVEN SAY THAT, SEAM-IS? OMGZ! They totally made that up!

I wanted to bash some idiot heads together that day. I think Saoirse would blow their minds.  

• Options
    This post gave me a much-needed giggle this morning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageanna7602:

I was on the TTGP one day and someone came in talking about a "horrible" name they saw on EFF. Seamus. HOW DO YOU EVEN SAY THAT, SEAM-IS? OMGZ! They totally made that up!

I wanted to bash some idiot heads together that day. I think Saoirse would blow their minds.  

Terrific SN! I love AOGG :) 

• Options
    imagesunnyday016:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageanna7602:

I don't know how that happened, but that was my P&CE on the Nest halloween costume, still signed in on the Nest, somehow posted here. So sorry that was me :-)  

• Options
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imagesunnyday016:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageanna7602:

I don't know how that happened, but that was my P&CE on the Nest halloween costume, still signed in on the Nest, somehow posted here. So sorry that was me :-)  

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was ME! I have signed out of that SN 3 times today and it still keeps snipering its way in!  

• Options
    imagePattypoundcake:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imagesunnyday016:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageanna7602:

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was ME! I have signed out of that SN 3 times today and it still keeps snipering its way in!  

HAHA either way it's awesome. Anne is always welcome to post here! 

• Options
    imagesunnyday016:
    imagePattypoundcake:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imagesunnyday016:
    imageAnneShirleyBlythe:
    imageanna7602:

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHA either way it's awesome. Anne is always welcome to post here! 

Oh, yay! It's good to find kindred spirits online! :)

Anne of Green Gables = good memories. I love them all. I recently read Anne of the Island and Anne's House of Dreams again. Ahhh. :) (Recently = a year ago. hmmm... Busy with text books lately, I guess.) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"