Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Christmas is coming..

So now that the Halloween excitement has come and gone, I have to start thinking about shopping for Christmas!  Can you ladies recommend good Christmas ideas for your kiddos age group??

I have a few ideas, like a toy box, piggy bank, bookshelf, sit to stand walker, one of these chairs:

https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/hybrid-my-first-anywhere-chair-lavender-dot/?pkey=bsoft-seating

(anyone have one of these? did or does it get much use/is it worth the $ ?)

Anything else?? Everyone was bugging me at our Halloween party tonight for ideas.. Your help would be great.

(I am sure this post or something like it has already been posted, went back a few pages, but I am laaazy) 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Christmas is coming..

• I got my daughter little rubber cars, a pillow pet, books, a music set (a drum, recorders, tamborine (sp?)), a stuff animal, hair bows, an outfit, and a few other little things

she will be 13 months come Christmas time.  

• Get the kid some stuff they NEED (clothes, books, ect) This is the only year where they really won't care what you get them in their whole life. Take advantage. 
    Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13
  • Loading the player...
  • I am thinking of getting him a kitchette...  lots of stuff to keep him busy..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our little guy will be 11 months on Christmas. So far we have gotten him clothes, Fisher Price activity table, Fisher Price laugh and learn work bench, Leap Frog My Pal Scout, and a Fisher Price rumble driver toy. The only items left is a pillow pet and the Fisher Price laugh and learn house which is his one big ticket item.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"