Babies: 0 - 3 Months

XP: Nursing tops?

Hi, I went and visited a friend today who had her LO about 2 weeks ago. When she was nursing him, she used a nursing top. I'm not due until the end of Nov. but I was just wondering if you think I should invest in a couple tops, or if I should just get a couple tanks instead to wear under regular shirts. TIA for the input. Smile
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Nursing tops?

• I have a bunch of nursing tanks and they work just fine. I usually wear them with a cardigan over them. I wish I had some nursing tops though. I have no idea where they sell them though. I've found them online, but they're way to expensive for me to buy them without the chance to try them on first.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've seen nursing tops at the bigger BRUs. I'm planning on getting some soon...

• Loading the player...
  • I just have several nursing tanks and wear them under regular shirts or zip front hoodies.  Hoodies are my friend right now because they hide the flab as well :), but pulling up a regular shirt with the tank underneath works just fine.
    My Bio
    Blog
    Miles Alister. 9.17.2007. 8# 6oz 21.5inches
    Isla Penelope. 10.21.2010. 8# 3oz 21 inches
    2 Months 11# 6oz 23.5 inches
    4 Months 13# 6oz 25 inches
    6 Months 14# 15oz 27 inches
    9 Months 17# 10oz 28 inches
    12 Months 19# 10oz 28.75 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought two when I was still pregnant, and find I barely ever where them. I usually wear a button down or v-neck that I can pull down easily.  I get too hot wearing nursing tanks, so I wear nursing bras most of the time.  Though I'm sure in the winter that will change.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the nursing tanks I got from Target-- they come in a variety of colors and I'll usually wear a a cardigan or jacket over them.

I will say that due to my larger boobies, I have to wear a nursing bra underneath, but it works for me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i love my nursing tanks. (i have 3 from target, 1 from walmart) i like the one's from target better. it was all i wore while i was on maternity leave. they are about $16 at target.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"