1st Trimester
Options

8 week u/s

I have my first u/s in nov at 8 weeks. I wanted to know if anyone has had and u/s around this time? What should I expect?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 8 week u/s

• Options

A little blob that looked like a peanut to me and a flickering heart beat!! 

They were able to see everything with the abdominal US on me. But be prepared, some times they will have to go vaginally. It does not hurt at all, looks scary, but not scary at all.

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, yeah I thought it wouldn't look like much. I look forward to seeing the heart bet. Thanks for attaching your U/S April!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There is a picture in my siggy at my u/s. From my LMP I was 8w 3d, but the baby was measuring 8w 5d. We saw the heartbeat but couldn't hear it.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagenic5606:

A little blob that looked like a peanut to me and a flickering heart beat!! 

They were able to see everything with the abdominal US on me. But be prepared, some times they will have to go vaginally. It does not hurt at all, looks scary, but not scary at all.

Good luck!

This!

PRAYERS FOR MASON Image and video hosting by TinyPic Big brother & Little brother Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"