Breastfeeding

Is this a good idea?

I'm planning to register for the Medela PISA (keeping it in the box til later, just in case). I saw this on the Target website and remember reading someone suggest getting extra parts before needing them. Should I add this to my registry as well? Medela Breast Pump Accesory Set

Re: Is this a good idea?

• The pump will come with the accessories you need but you can get the extra set if you don't want to do dishes every day. 

When I was pumping every day I would rinse the pump parts and bottles with cold water after use and then toss them in a bowl on the counter.  I did the same thing with the bottle we used to feed DS.  Then I would wash everything the next day after I used the second set of pump parts and bottles.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I totally agree w/the PP! It is easier to rinse out your parts and wash them at your convenience than wash them every time. Getting extra accessories will be a huge time saver! I soak mine in soapy water till I have time to clean them, and have extra parts stashed in a plastic bin in the cupboard. If you want to register for the extra parts I think it is a great idea!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"