Trouble TTC
Options

XP: When to expect IVF cycle start?

Hi ladies!

DH and I have a 2nd opinion IVF consult on Nov. 8th (next Monday). I am on CD 9 of my natural cycle. Does anyone have any idea of when would be the first chance of starting to cycle? I'm sure if we go ahead with this new clinic they will want to repeat most testing (CD3 b/w & u/s, SA, etc.), right?

My mind is just spinning and anyone who has any input might help it to calm the f**k down!

Me: 26, DH: 31
dx MFI 10/10
IVF #1 10/11-11/11 BFN
IVF #2 1/12 BFP! 1st u/s It's twins!

Re: XP: When to expect IVF cycle start?

• Options

That really depends on your clinic.  Depending on how recently you completed some of your testing, they may be okay with it.  If not, then you would probably need to have some of it done next cycle.  When we decided we were doing IVF, we had some IVF specific testing, had a follow-up consult with our RE regarding protocol questions, and then I started estrace (instead of BCP) in July for the September cycle at my clinic.  That meant starting meds in mid August.

Good luck!  I hope you don't have to wait too long! 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    Thank you :) It's amazing how much there is to know about this whole process!
    Me: 26, DH: 31
    dx MFI 10/10
    IVF #1 10/11-11/11 BFN
    IVF #2 1/12 BFP! 1st u/s It's twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"