North Carolina Babies
Options

Happy Halloween! Cheese!

This made my day so I had to share.. hehe. Holly's class went to watch the "big kids" put on a Halloween parade this morning. DH was able to go too. Check out that cheese! :-)

And also, that flashy fella in the Mad Hatter outfit is one of Holly's teachers--the only male teacher in the daycare. He's awesome! And check out that stroller contraption! LOL...

Anyway...Happy Halloween! :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Happy Halloween! Cheese!

• Options

LOVE that smile!!  Too cute!

I'm glad to know Connor's daycare isn't the only one with an awesome male teacher.  I was talking to a lady one day about daycare and she asked me where C went and I told her.  She said "I looked there but I found it kinda creepy that there was a male teacher there.  What man wants to be a daycare teacher."  I replied "My son's teacher!".  He's not C's teacher anymore but he is amazing with the kids and I think that they all need some positive male influence in their lives aside from daddy!

image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • Options
    so cute! that is something I loved when E went to daycare- the costume parade! They also had a buggy kinda like that- but not nearly as nice- it was so funny to see the esp little kids all strapped up in there & going for walks :-p
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ohhhh that is SO cute!!

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    soooo cute!! I think is awesome that there is a male working at her daycare!! Thats weird that Viv u had someone think it was weird...why can't a man work in a daycare...some people are just so off to me!! That stroller is pretty cool looking.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageVivianLee:

LOVE that smile!!  Too cute!

I'm glad to know Connor's daycare isn't the only one with an awesome male teacher.  I was talking to a lady one day about daycare and she asked me where C went and I told her.  She said "I looked there but I found it kinda creepy that there was a male teacher there.  What man wants to be a daycare teacher."  I replied "My son's teacher!".  He's not C's teacher anymore but he is amazing with the kids and I think that they all need some positive male influence in their lives aside from daddy!

Yeah, he is beyond awesome. I was surprised at first, and wondered how it would be. But he has become like family! The kids just adore him. And I agree that a positive male role model is a great thing!

That's a shame that that lady had that opinion. You know, because just because a man is there makes him a pedophile or something? Can men not love children (in a totally normal, non creepy way) too?

• Options
    Awesome "cheese" face! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Jill, Holly is tooooooo cute! Love that lil cheesy grin!! :) And can I just say WOW to the YoGabbaGabba outfit in your siggy? Nicely done.

• Options
    imageerin_aaronsbaby:

Jill, Holly is tooooooo cute! Love that lil cheesy grin!! :) And can I just say WOW to the YoGabbaGabba outfit in your siggy? Nicely done.

Thanks! We go to see YGG Live tomorrow, so more pics are to follow! LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"