Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Home-made baby food question

Hello Ladies! 

I am planning on making LO's baby food once he is ready. Do any of you have a baby food cook book that you recommend? TIA!

Lizzie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Home-made baby food question

• I don't have a book, but I really like the website

www.wholesomebabyfood.com 

• Ditto pp. So far I've made sweet potatoes and pears according to that website and they are a bit hit with DS. I do recommend getting some freezer storage trays with lids. I have a set of 2 KidCo ones and they weren't all freezer burnt like the ones in the ice trays were. Now that I know that, I'm going to buy more!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • A friend recommended Super Baby Foods by Ruth Yaron and it looks really good so far! It was $3 on Amazon!

When I visit Canada my sister is going to teach me her method. I'm excited to learn!

• imagemarykaybride:
    Ditto pp. So far I've made sweet potatoes and pears according to that website and they are a bit hit with DS. I do recommend getting some freezer storage trays with lids. I have a set of 2 KidCo ones and they weren't all freezer burnt like the ones in the ice trays were. Now that I know that, I'm going to buy more!
    Where do you get those trays?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerlscheck:

I don't have a book, but I really like the website

www.wholesomebabyfood.com 

This!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • You can get the ice trays with lids at BBB or BRU.  I really love these:  https://www.inchbug.com/js-ap200.html because I can just throw it in the diaper bag and go  but I can't find them anywhere but online...they are perfect for daycare or day trips.  Also ditto on the PP's, that website is awesome!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • I found wholesomebabyfood.com very helpful. We also got the book 100 top baby purees which we like. Appears to have some great receipes for when you can start combining foods.
  • Thank you ladies for all your advice...it is greatly appreciated!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagejacksmommy51:
    imagemarykaybride:
    Ditto pp. So far I've made sweet potatoes and pears according to that website and they are a bit hit with DS. I do recommend getting some freezer storage trays with lids. I have a set of 2 KidCo ones and they weren't all freezer burnt like the ones in the ice trays were. Now that I know that, I'm going to buy more!

Where do you get those trays?

I got mine on Amazon. I bought those kind because I have the rest of the babysteps food making system that I'd found at consignment sales.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"