Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Excitedtostart

imageExcitedtostart:

::approaches podium::

Hi. I figured I should take this opportunity to introduce myself. I've been lurking for a while, not specifically this board, but was sucked in by the snark - I like it.

I'm 33, newly married, I have a 5 year old Vizsla that I love to death, and yes I dress him up for Halloween. Also Christmas. And St Pattys day. I may have a problem.

I like white wine, margaritas, cookies, and skim milk. Also big on my list are carbs, pizza, reading, and cake. Hmm. Maybe I should make exercising a priority. Nah.

Anyways, I mostly lurk, but sometimes reply and didn't want to be the douchebag in the corner who butts in and doesn't introduce herself first. 

So, Hi.

::Backs away from the podium:: 

Hi! Thank for the intro, although it was buried, so I C&P'd here Big Smile

Good start, and we do need some fresh blood in these parts. It's been way too quiet for way too long. Here's the deal though - please participate, and don't get too discouraged if you don't get whole hearted acceptance right away. Most of us take a long time to warm up to new people, at least until you have proven yourself non-douchey beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Now, I'm thinking that if you are newly married, you might not have been TTC to know that you are having trouble TTC. If I'm wrong, say so. That being said, TTTC is not really required as the vibe on this board has less to do with your length of time trying and more with your attitude and outlook on life. However, if you have been trying for less than a year, keep your TTC trouble whining to yourself. Big Smile

Now start posting!

Re: Excitedtostart

• Options

Ditto Dip.

Can you repost your intro in a separate post with "intro" as the subject line? We love reading new intros and I think it would be a great post.

• Options
    Nice to meetcha.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi all~

Thanks for your response - and I'll post a proper introduction as a separate entry in a minute. 

I'm cool with the lack of kitties & rainbows right away, as long as I get some sort of unicorn and puppy welcome basket when I hit my 1,000,000th post.

We've been TTC for 8 hours now and no luck, so I'm super bummed and will require your undivided attention and support. 

My work schedule is kind of crazy right now, so I find myself with vast amounts of time where I am online and then seem to have a few weeks where I can barely check the weather. So, I shall jump in and participate as best as I can.

Thanks

E

Now, where's my welcome basket? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    8 hours made me LOL for reals.
  • Options
    imagemb~zf:
    8 hours made me LOL for reals.
    This completely. Nice start!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board