December 2010 Moms
Options

It's still a boy!

I had an ultrasound this morning and am very relieved that I am still having a boy. I think my biggest fear right now is that I'm going to have the baby and they're going to say "It's a GIRL!!" and I'm just going to cry because we only have boy stuff and I already took the tags off most of the clothes! Haha. (Not that I wouldn't be happy with a girl, I totally would, I just don't have any girl stuff...)

Also, the tech said he is measuring exactly 5 lbs 0 oz today and he's probably end up being about 7 pounds when he comes. He looked like he was getting ready to take a nap too. He was yawning, sticking his tongue out, and rubbing his eyes. So cute. I can't wait to have him on the outside!!

Oh! And he's head down! Trying to burrow his way out already. :) 

Re: It's still a boy!

• Options
    Its my biggest fear too. One of our patients who delivered this morning had that happen. They were told boy and out popped a girl! OMG seriously freaks me out everytime it happens!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Your dr does ultrasounds on the weekends?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I've had that fear come and go... Though at the anatomy scan, he definitely showed off his boy parts and made them very obvious, so I'm sure my fear is irrational in my case but still. I think I would be more nervous if I were having a girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That must be my fear too because I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a girl. We didn't have any girl clothes and we had no idea what to name her. I have no reason to worry because at our 18 week u/s there was no mistaking that this baby is a boy lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageKristi221:
    Your dr does ultrasounds on the weekends?

I was quite shocked as well. When I called to make the appt the lady said, "How is Oct. 31 at 9am?" And I said, "Like, on a Sunday?" And she said, "Yup". The radiology department is in the hospital so I'm not sure if that's why. My drs office is definitely closed but the hospital isn't.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"