March 2011 Moms

you know what sucks?

Flying while pregnant.... yuck. My legs are so swollen it's gross.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: you know what sucks?

• Ugh.  I'll be flying to Germany on the 8th.  I'm so not looking forward to it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics
  • I'm so jealous of you getting to move there. I speak German fluently and lived there in College.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefuturemrsofficer:
    I'm so jealous of you getting to move there. I speak German fluently and lived there in College.

You can come visit! lol.  I hope my German comes back to me.  I've take a total of 7 years of it in high school and college but was never fluent.  It's been forever since I've spoken it.  My whole family is German and they've tried refreshing my memory, but it hasn't helped much.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics
  • Oh man, so true. I've flown 8 times since I have been pregnant and it's awful! Nothing helps the swollen legs...not even tons of water, walking around and stockings! My last time my doc will let me fly is next month. I'm not looking forward to it at all   :(    But I am looking forward to being with my family!
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh, that's how I found out I was pregnant. I was flying home from my aunt's in Oregon, and i was about 7 weeks, and my legs got all puffy and miserable, I thought I was like having some sort of serious disease, but... SURPRISE! I'm gunna be a mommy! The swelling went away after like a day and a half though. GL elevate ASAP and don't overdo it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"