North Carolina Babies
Options

New to the board & NC!

Hello everyone! Sorry this is kind of long! 

I'm currently living in Iowa (going to school), & my SO is in Pembroke (going to school) . I'll be moving out there RIGHT after Christmas. I was just hoping i could meet some people before moving out there, since i know nobody! 

sooo here's a little about me.

My name is Sara Marie. I'm originally from Minnesota. Rodeo has been a huge part of my life forever, and i've been competing for as long as i can remember. I did college rodeo this last year, & helped coach the college rodeo team this year. I met my SO while we both attended the same college here in Iowa. 

I'm 28 weeks pregnant with our little boy, Zander Christopher. 

This will be our 1st child.

In advance, it is sooo nice to meet all of you!  (: 

Re: New to the board & NC!

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!! I live in the Charlotte area.
    M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • Options
    Welcome to the board and congrats on your BFP.  My DH is from Minnesota also (Bloomington).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! I'm originally from Iowa (Cedar Rapids) and live in Charlotte. You'll definitely enjoy the weather change!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What part of NC are you moving to? We own a horse farm up in the mountains and do lots of the rodeos up this way. If you're ever up here let me know!
  • Options

Thats awesome! 

I'll be living in Pembroke mostly but i'll be back n forth from there & Cary.

• Options
    Hi, Congrats, and welcome to the board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"