Pregnant after a Loss
Options

I just realized...

November = Thanksgiving = Pumpkin pie!!! Big Smile YES!!!

Unfortunately it also means working at 3am the next day Crying 

But PUMPKIN PIE!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

I married a ginger.
m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
My boobies belong to cour10e

Re: I just realized...

• Options
    I made the cutest mini pumpkin pies last year.  Like, the size of the two bite brownies.  I didn't eat any, but everyone loved them.  I'd much rather have a slice of pecan pie or apple pie.
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Also pumpkin bars, rolls, pumpkin spice lattes (at Starbucks), pumpkin pancakes (at i hop), pumpkin cheese cake.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Plus you have enough baby belly that nobody will think you just over ate. Enjoy!!
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Options

imageMrs.EmmaLouise:
    I'd much rather have a slice of pecan pie or apple pie.

This!  I absolutely cannot resist pecan pie.  I love it! 

formerly *Abby*
    BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
    My Pregnancy Blog
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Taylor Swift, "Mine"
    Labor Buddy to leneae10 and kilissa
  • Options

MMMMMMMMM pumpkin pie. The only kind of pie I like!

Are you in retail?!

I am thanking my lucky stars I dont have to participate in Black Friday this year. Though, at MAC... we never have sales so we were never busy - which almost sucked more because we had to be at work at 7am (not too bad but the traffic always sucked) and usually didnt have a single customer until 10am. 

Missing our sweet Angeline. BFP #1: 7.12.09 / EDD: 3.15.10 / Missed Miscarriage: 8.14.10
    BFP #2: 3.16.10 / EDD: 11.28.12 / Collin Rex born 12.1.10
    TTC#2: May 2012
    BFP #3: 7.5.12 / CP 7.12.12
    BFP #4: 1.28.12 / EDD: 10.11.13
    betas: 10dpo: 91 / 14dpo: 493 / first u/s: 3.4.13
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My favorite is pumpkin bread. So good!
    BFP 1/8/10, missed mc 2/15/10, baby @8w3d. Natural mc 2/23/10 Goodbye our sweet little peanut. We love you so. Every lament is a love song...
    Harper Oksana, born on her due date, January 20, 2011, and the love of my life
  • Options

WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

:)  I'm celebrating Thanksgiving with pumpkin pie AND a newborn this year.  I'm PSYCHED.

(I'm also psyched because pumpkin ANYTHING gives me such severe heartburn right now it makes me sick.  I look forward to celebrating the holiday AND enjoying pumpkin without a baby butt in my rib cage. )

• Options
    Yum! I bought a can of pumpkin yesterday to make chocolate chip pumpkin cookies with...can't wait.
  • Options
    imagenatoshacooke:

MMMMMMMMM pumpkin pie. The only kind of pie I like!

Are you in retail?!

I am thanking my lucky stars I dont have to participate in Black Friday this year. Though, at MAC... we never have sales so we were never busy - which almost sucked more because we had to be at work at 7am (not too bad but the traffic always sucked) and usually didnt have a single customer until 10am. 

Yeah, I've been doing this since I was 17. It's not terrible because the day goes by quickly and we get fed.

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options
    YUM!  I live for pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving.  MH always reminds me that it IS possible to eat pumpkin pie on days other than Thanksgiving, but it's just not the same!  Also, have you ever tried the pumpkin cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory?  It's to die for!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"