Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

fp rainforest vs baby einstein jumpers

which does you LO like better. have you found the less expensive ones to have less "to do"? 

thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: fp rainforest vs baby einstein jumpers

• Options
    I can only speak for the FP Rainforest Jumperoo. She seems to have fun while she is in there, plus there is a lot "to do" when she isn't jumping!
  • Options
    We have both...one here and one at my mom's house. She prefers the baby einstein one at my mom's.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Eli 6 monthsElsie 2 years
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageErinKD:
    I can only speak for the FP Rainforest Jumperoo. She seems to have fun while she is in there, plus there is a lot "to do" when she isn't jumping!

This.  DS loves it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just got the FP rainforest and DD is liking it even though she is still a little young to play.  I got it on craigslist for $30 and after some elbow grease, it looks brand new!  She's in it in my siggy.
  • Options

I took DD to Target and put her in both of them and let her sit there for a few minutes- she was really into the FP one and really seemed to enjoy it after about four minutes.... the Baby Einstein one she was over with in a minute or two- so we got the FP one...

My best friend's son LOVES the baby einstein one though.

image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • Options
    thanks ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"