Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What are you waiting for to TTC for #2?

We're thinking about it, but are waiting for LO to start walking...I don't know if that's a good enough "milestone" to wait for, but things are so complicated right now with her always wanting to be held and our backs are killing us! 

What are you waiting for? 

Re: What are you waiting for to TTC for #2?

• To be ready mainly. LOL.  We want to see what happens with our finances now that I am back at work and we are paying for daycare.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Nothing really.  AF arrived this morning and I am not going back on any BC this month.  So after AF is done, it's game time I guess.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For me to get my poop in a group with my health and meds, and for the season to change so I won't be big and pregnant during the hot summer months....I don't handle hot weather well.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mostly, I need to graduate and get a job (August 2011, yeah!). We're both "ready" now but we're just a little unsure of when it would be best to try for #2.
  • Finish school, money and my husband. He wants to be one and done. hehe
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • we were waiting for dh to get a job (he is a teacher) and he starts a new job tomorrow (yay!!!) but we will probably wait until next fall... we want to plan it so that he has all summer home with us :) 
    love, passion, adore, always. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For my body to heal.  Our TTC journey will begin in January, but I am hoping to be cleared for December.
  • Well, I suppose we'd have to decide we want another one :)  Right now we're not sure if we're one and done or not. I always wanted two, but we've got our hands full now I think.

Maybe in a few more years when M goes to school.

• my overwhelming fear of HG to go away, and the seasons to change. If I'm going to be that sick again I'm not doing it during the summer. I don't do well in hot weather
  • If we'd started with one baby, we would've started TTC again right around the 18m mark. Since we started off with two, I think we're going to wait till they are 2.5-3 before we ttc again. We just don't feel up to 3 under 3 (and financially that wouldn't be the best idea either) and we're hoping the boys are PTed and a little more independent by the time Baby #3 comes along.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • We were waiting for DH to get a better job and since he did we"re starting now. I'm a little worried since it took us 3 years to get PG with DS and the doctors don't know why.
  • We are waiting until NEXT October.  We said we would talk or try after I turn 30.  We shall see if we are ready then.  In the meantime I want to lose a little weight and enjoy DS#1.  :)
    31 months!
  • I'm not sure if this is the kind of answer you're looking for, but I'm waiting until we both feel ready.

I'm not ready. Yet. Getting there, though!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Another month or two to pass?  I don't want to have the exact same due date again...just a little more time in between birthdays would be nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Waiting till March so that I won't be huge and pregnant at my sister's wedding in June (I'm the MOH). We figure that way I'd be 3 months at the most, and therefore not massive yet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • TSDTSD member
    Pigs to fly.
  • We just want to enjoy things being a little easier for awhile before adding a newborn to the mix again. We'll probably wait at least another 10 or 11 months.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • For DH to be home when I need him to be lol.
  • We would like for DD to be at least 3 and hopefully more independent, helpful, potty trained, etc before having another child. We are talking about TTC late next summer or fall.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Getting up the nerve to do IVF again. Our DD is an IVF baby and most likely that is what we will need to do again.She is 14 months old right now, so I do not think we will wait much longer since you never know how long things will take.
  • After Ds turns two, so probably in about a month.
  • DH to be done with school.  One is hard enough with him being a full time student (on top of both of us working)

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're waiting for December b/c I would like to be due next Fall.  I'm hoping for a BFP in either Jan or Feb! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebrideofscowboy:

I won't be big and pregnant during the hot summer months....I don't handle hot weather well.

Hilarious! Me too! I'm a sweller and don't want to give birth in a hot month. So, this we are shooting for this Spring or next to start ttc.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nothing, and I am going back and forth between terrified and really excited. Terrified mostly comes after nights like last night where LO was up crying every couple of hours because of teeth coming in, and remembering what those first few months were like.....
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • A few things.  I don't want to TTC until next summer, because I'm in my best friend's wedding.  Lame, but I don't want to deal with trying to fit into a dress while pg. 

We also want to save enough for me to be a SAHM, or only have to work once a week (I'm a nurse, so it's possible) once we have 2 kids.  I'm over this whole working mom gig.

If we get pg. next summer, our kids would be about 2.5 years apart.  I'm cool with that.  If it's closer to 3 years, that's fine too.  We'll still have enough time to have a 3rd if we decide that we want one more after that.

• We ideally would like about 2.5-3 years between our kids so that is mainly what we are waiting for. Also we want this house and our vehicles paid off so we can buy another home. Both should be done in about 3 years.

• We are waiting on a bigger house. We only have a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 990 square foot house. It just won't work with two kids and a dog.
  • Lose 60lbs and become debt-free so that we can accumulate BIG savings during the PG.

Um, yeah. The Bump be too crazy for pics of my kid.
  • maternity coverage on my health insurance
  • DS to turn 2.
    J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"