3rd Trimester

Somebody, please...

send me some freaking labor dust.

No, seriously.

Labor dust.

before I flip out. 

I am a little bit unstable at this point.

Big Smile 

Re: Somebody, please...

• You still got 2 weeks hun... deep breath. *hug*

You feeling miserable? 

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• The first week is most likely going to be the hardest time of your life. I know it's hard not to get anxious but try to relax and let LO come when they are ready! 
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedelphinus12:
    The first week is most likely going to be the hardest time of your life. I know it's hard not to get anxious but try to relax and let LO come when they are ready! 
    I may be totally weird but Natalie will be one week old tomorrow and it has been the best week EVER! I love it., love every second of it!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageuluvfranke:
    imagedelphinus12:
    The first week is most likely going to be the hardest time of your life. I know it's hard not to get anxious but try to relax and let LO come when they are ready! 
    I may be totally weird but Natalie will be one week old tomorrow and it has been the best week EVER! I love it., love every second of it!

Haha- guess there can always be exceptions! Enjoy it! :)

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Um, send some my way too...seriously. I have been antsy for 2 weeks now and each day gets worse.

Gotta do things to keep your days busy so you don't have time to think about it

BabyFruit Ticker
  • NSLNSL member

imagedelphinus12:

Agreed.  As great as the first weeks are, they're also HARD in ways you can't even understand right now.  Enjoy your last couple of weeks without kids as much as you can!

• Hang in there, I know its tough! The last few weeks are the worst!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Omg! I'm with you girl - All the way! Have a doc appt today, praying, praying, praying.... for something!!!! This is my first baby and I've been at 4cm for almost two weeks and 80% effaced! Lost MP plug yesterday, feeling like crap, just want to have LO in my arms!!!
  • Good Luck guys!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"