December 2010 Moms

Growing by the minute!! Anyone else feel this?

OMG!! I feel like every morning I wake up, my belly has grown so much!! I really do feel like I'm growing by the minute!! Anyone else feel this way?

Re: Growing by the minute!! Anyone else feel this?

• YES!  I woke up Thursday and could have sworn the baby grew overnight. I felt bigger and heavier. The crazy thing about it was when I was getting ready for bed my husband pointed at me and said "the line is back!", meaning the linea negra.  Mine comes and goes and it was really dark Thursday night and then much lighter by Friday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lately I feel like everyday I feel heavier and bigger.  My dad saw me on Wednesday, then yesterday and asked if it was possible if I got bigger.  I could tell he felt awkward asking, but it was so cute.  And the answer was definitely YES.  lol. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • yes, and with two more months left I am starting to get worried. I already need help to get out of the lazyboy.
  • Definitely! I think baby gains a 1/2 lb a week at this point, right? That's a lot!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • actually i feel like the opposite lol  i feel like my belly has stopped growing!  and my weight has been steady at 132 lbs for about 3 wks now.  ill have to ask my dr about this on tues.
  • Uh, my husband said I looked like an 80 year-old woman when I walked and I took it as a compliment because it felt so much WORSE! 

I don't remember being this round with my first pregnancy, and I can't believe that I still have roughly 6 weeks to go. Oh, my.  

• Yes!! I must have grown over night! I've been running my belly into stuff all day long! I don't even recognize myself in the mirror anymore! At least once a week I have to stop dead in my tracks and have the "holy ***"'moment in front of the mirror.
  • I've def noticed feeling heavier each day. Doesnt help when ppl ask "Anyday now, huh?", when I still have like 8 weeks to go...

The worse part is that I'm no longer able to sleep through the night...def counting down the days...

• I agree! My mom keeps commenting on how big I am getting by the day, but she words it nicely and says "look how much she is growing".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"