Indiana Babies

MommaMcG (and other photographers)

Did you take the birthday picture in your sig and the Halloween picture you posted? Stupid question, but how did you get the pink/white floor/backround? Do you have a studio?

They're both adorable pictures, BTW!!

Re: MommaMcG (and other photographers)

• Thanks!  I did take both of those, but I don't have a studio.  I have a backdrop stand, so I hang fleece from it (I buy it by the yard from Jo Ann's), and then I put plexi glass on top of it to smooth it out (on the bottom to sit on).  The birthday picture was taken in my sunroom, where I take all of her pictures like that.  So, I guess that's a little makeshift studio.  ;-)
  • imageMommaMcG:
    Thanks!  I did take both of those, but I don't have a studio.  I have a backdrop stand, so I hang fleece from it (I buy it by the yard from Jo Ann's), and then I put plexi glass on top of it to smooth it out (on the bottom to sit on).  The birthday picture was taken in my sunroom, where I take all of her pictures like that.  So, I guess that's a little makeshift studio.  ;-)

ditto. 

For the Halloween shoot, I set up white fleece on our screen porch. I do not have a backdrop stand yet, so that isn't required. I just used chip clips to hang the fleece from 2 tall bar stools (or chairs would work for shorter kids).  Drape the fleece to the floor, then add a big piece of plexi glass if you want.  Seamless paper is better but I don't have any, but I'm guessing some soon!

• Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"