February 2011 Moms

3d/4d question

When is the best time to do this? I had my last appointment Oct.22 and forgot to ask. My next apt. is not until Nov 18. Just wondering if any of you ladies can shed some good insight? Thanks!

Re: 3d/4d question

• I was told between 28 and 32 weeks. We're doing ours at 29 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We have our appointment between 28 and 29 weeks. The tech recommended this time because the baby will have some fat but won't be too crowded.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was told between 24-30 weeks is the best time before LO can't move around a whole lot. We're doing ours at 29 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We did one at 24 wks 1 day and I think it would have been better to wait  just a few more weeks because the baby didn't have enough fat on his face yet.  We may try again around 29-30 weeks.  This is what I've heard for the best time also.  Of course it's fun to see your baby anytime though!!! 
  • That sounds great! Thanks for your help. I'm thinking it would be nice as an early christmas present to see baby! :) Your opinions and experiences have helped, so thank you!
  • We're doing ours on Friday, at 26.5 weeks, b/c we'll be visiting my parents and they really want to see LO.  I've been told that 25 - 32 is the best time, when the babies have enough fat to look like babies but before they're so big that they'll be squished up against the uterine wall.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"