December 2010 Moms
Options

Seriously feel like I'm in the 1st tri again with all this nausea and heartburn...

anyone else?? This is so uncomfortable.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Seriously feel like I'm in the 1st tri again with all this nausea and heartburn...

• Options
    Ughh, sorry to hear this!  I've heard it can come back in third tri.  I'm seriously praying mine doesn't come back, I think 2.5 months of it was enough for me.
    imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    no nausea but my heartburn is crazzyy.. I am soo tired of it..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! Mine is back. Fortunately it only comes on when I get too hungry. It's is not fun, plus I have heartburn too so yeah! Not cool.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    in 1st tri I had nausea and no heartburn....  3rd tri is heartburn and no nausea...  I think I'll take heartburn over nausea but at least I could sleep with nausea....   hm... 
  • Options
    I hear ya sister, had to get prescribe something for it, its so bad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I just started to get nauseous yesterday, and I've been miserable ever since!  I never knew it could come back in 3rd tri!  Totally sucks.  
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    just so glad i'm not the only one.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes! Of course, the morning sickness never went away for me, but I had a few months where it was just in the morning.... now, it's back to all day again, and I am NOT a happy camper!
  • Options
    i breezed through my 1st tri with only two episodes of nausea, never threw up, breathed through them and they went away completely. the last few nights in a row after i eat i feel like i am going to vom for at least an hour. friday night it was so bad i was afraid to fall asleep. not cool.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"